Juggernaut spin-off? Possibly.

The scene when the go to Jeans house they would have mentioned it. But they acted like they don't even know each other
Ever heard of "I hate my brother so much I won't talk to him"?

It's quite likely there may not have been an intended connection. Or maybe there was and it was gutted from the script and all passing references curtailed.

But you can't say they have to 'FIX' something when it's not clear that there is any damage to begin with. Whatever 'damage' you construe from his appearance in The Last Stand can still 'taken back' and not have to be a movie-verse retcon.

The point is, the only damage you see is The Emperor's New Damage.

Ever heard of "I hate my brother so much I won't talk to him"?

It's quite likely there may not have been an intended connection. Or maybe there was and it was gutted from the script and all passing references curtailed.

But you can't say they have to 'FIX' something when it's not clear that there is any damage to begin with. Whatever 'damage' you construe from his appearance in The Last Stand can still 'taken back' and not have to be a movie-verse retcon.

Maybe I'm just a firm believer in if it's not there it doesn't exist UNLESS it's a book of the film or a book/show/cartoon/game that links the movies together i.e Clone wars and Labyrinth of Evil linking episodes II and III together.

Otherwise you could say anything. Hey maybe in Spider-man 2 Doc Ock was saved by the submariner and they got married had lots of little kids with metal arms who could swim under water. They don't say it doesn't happen in the film right? there for it must!

The point is, the only damage you see is The Emperor's New Damage.
:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Says the man who goes, "I know it will suck and I'll hate it but I'll keep reading Ultimate Iron Man (and even check out Ultimate Iron Man II!!!) anyway."

:D

:shifty:

Shaddup.

I bet if you walked into Marvel Studios right now with those ideas they'd hire you on the spot.

:lol:

This is the problem. People say, "I know it will suck and I'll hate it but I'll watch it anyway." All it does is encourage them.

Good point.

Says the man who goes, "I know it will suck and I'll hate it but I'll keep reading Ultimate Iron Man (and even check out Ultimate Iron Man II!!!) anyway."

:D

Better point.

:shifty:

Shaddup.

Only response available, really, without trying to defend yourself and just come off sounding like a complete douche. Bravo, sir.

Latest posts

Back