Just For E

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Hey E........

supersfacedeadpoolog0.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
E's personal hell would be being surronded by mask squinting masked people. That and Bendis writing crappy stories for the rest of eternity and E shelling out money for every one of them whether he wants them or not.

Seldes Katne said:
With Orson Scott Card being named Marvel's top writer and given free rein on whatever projects he wants.... :wink:

How did he get Top Writer? I only know him for UIM. Is there anything else I could look into on him. And does he have any solos with other companies? I.E. Kirkman with walking Dead.

Hibiki said:
How did he get Top Writer? I only know him for UIM. Is there anything else I could look into on him. And does he have any solos with other companies? I.E. Kirkman with walking Dead.

She was joking, cause E hates UIM and is the anti-Card.

Orson Scott Card is a noted science fiction and fantasy author who has won a number of awards for his novels (including the Hugo and Nebula, the top two SF awards given). He is not normally a comic book writer. I realize that many people besides E disliked UIM, but Card's original works are worth reading. If nothing else, pick up his books Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead, which are the two that won the Hugo and Nebula awards. They're some of Card's best writing.

Seldes Katne said:
Orson Scott Card is a noted science fiction and fantasy author who has won a number of awards for his novels (including the Hugo and Nebula, the top two SF awards given). He is not normally a comic book writer. I realize that many people besides E disliked UIM, but Card's original works are worth reading. If nothing else, pick up his books Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead, which are the two that won the Hugo and Nebula awards. They're some of Card's best writing.

That's the answer I was looking for. Thanks Seldes.

Seldes Katne said:
I didn't like Speaker for the Dead, but Enders Game was amazing. As was Ender's Shadow.

NO! NO! NO!

This thread is for the continuation of mask squinting!!!! Not for the discussion of Card's credible works!!!!

MASK SQUINTING!!!! MASK SQUINTING!!!!

Victor Von Doom said:
Knew you'd love it.

I actually wouldn't be suprised if I got banned for like 15 minutes just as retaliation. :lol:

If I wasn't feeling so lazy and unwilling to scroll ALL the way to the admin control panel and go through the trouble of logging in, I might consider it. :D

E said:
If I wasn't feeling so lazy and unwilling to scroll ALL the way to the admin control panel and go through the trouble of logging in, I might consider it. :D

:lol:

I just love that this topic is such a bane for you. I love the fact that even in a world where men shoot lasers out their eyes and a grown man can walk on walls and turn into a giant spider and then turn back into a man----you need your comics to have that one little bit of realism. :lol:

I would have otherwise thought it crazy, if not for the humor of E's enragement, but I'm considering buying a spiderman costume, cutting out part of one eye covers, and sewing it back together with that eye squinting. Of course I would have to mail it to E for halloween.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back