Justice League : Your Team

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I love the "Your team" threads so I figure this one would be best. Justice League your team. Only rule is a maximum of 7 members (Should help keep the teams more unique) Any version of the character is allowed but please state which e.g Timverse for the Justice league cartoon version.

I'll post my team later

Last edited:
Re: Justice Leauge : Your Team

6 members is a weird number.

Re: Justice Leauge : Your Team

ok I changed to 7 :p

Justice League my team.

• Supergirl – Timmverse (in the Linda Danvers costume) – I picked that one as it's both Kara and a costume I really like.
  • Nightwing – normal black and blue costume
  • Wonder Girl – Cassie version.

[*]Green Lantern – Kyle Rayner

[*]Batgirl – Timmverse

[*]Kid Flash – Bart Allen

[*]Raven – Cartoon version

I know my team may look weird , I think Justice League needed Batman and Superman ect.. at first to gain credibility. BUT now when I see Batman and Superman ect.. now it seems like wasted opportunity

You have the credibility and the name alone will sell why not give other characters a chance to shine? Supergirl and nightwing are my two favourite dc heroes but they always seem in tv / comics ect.. to be living the shadow of Batman and Superman.

If they could have the opportunity to break that and become well established enough on their own they could have their own movies and cartoons now days that could be as good as begins.

I would be using Justice league to help get all it's members over more with fans so it would help the universe more.

Actually, my team would have Kyle as GL and Wally as Flash.

It would be pretty much what Morrison started out with before he added Aztek and Steel.

(though I like Steel too)

Okay, so five of your seven are from the Teen Titans.

Well it could work. Teen Titans = the young group. But after awhile they could move up to Justice league. Then when they are gone from Titans the Titans can get newly designed heroes.

Imagine if you will every say 10 years some titan members move up to Justice league , In a graduation of sorts and the normal titans gets new members then 10 years later those new ones might make it to justice league if they are good enough.

Any not good enough can join other teams. But you get my reasoning? it could work and be very cool.

Justice League of America

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Martian Manhunter
Hawkwoman

Justice League: Elite Force (All original members other than Batman die, so to combat the new threat, Batman makes the league more badass)

Batman
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
The Flash (John Fox)
Starman
Steel
Nightwing
Cyborg

Justice League Phoenix (All Original Members, other than Batman, die. Only this time, it's in the future! Mwahahaha!)

Batman
Green Arrow
Superwoman (Kara Zor-El)
The Flash (Wally West)
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
Steel (Natasha Irons)
Warhawk

Last edited:
It was just one team you do.

What? That's a silly rule.

If I just wanted 'one' team, it would be just be some variation on the Big 7 from JLU. The charter members of the Justice League are supposed to be a team that encapsulates the meaning of the word 'hero' all the way around and there's no other selection of heroes that can do that in the DC Universe, I don't think.

Phoenix and Elite Force were just for fun.

What? That's a silly rule.

If I just wanted 'one' team, it would be just be some variation on the Big 7 from JLU. The charter members of the Justice League are supposed to be a team that encapsulates the meaning of the word 'hero' all the way around and there's no other selection of heroes that can do that in the DC Universe, I don't think.

Phoenix and Elite Force were just for fun.

Yeah, it's not like this is DreamMovie.

I don't know what your beef with Langsta is, Mole, but stop it. He is not trying to annoy you on purpose, but for some reason, you think he is. If you don't like him that much, put him on ignore.

These threads are supposed to be fun. I think you should be able to come up with as many teams as you want. Don't ***** at someone because they didn't follow the rules, because it's not some hardcore competition, and it's a simply thread. And if you continue, well then no one will participate.

Latest posts

Back