Justice League : Your Team

I don't know what your beef with Langsta is, Mole, but stop it. He is not trying to annoy you on purpose, but for some reason, you think he is. If you don't like him that much, put him on ignore.

Yeah he is trying to piss me off. He has just tried to ruin one thread I created on purpose and then others I make or reply to he replies in some kind of negative way every time.

All I said in this one is
I already explained it so now I'm just going to say "tough ****"

So I didn't need some kind of debate about rules or some crap that's not needed.

These threads are supposed to be fun. I think you should be able to come up with as many teams as you want. Don't ***** at someone because they didn't follow the rules, because it's not some hardcore competition, and it's a simply thread. And if you continue, well then no one will participate.

Hey "hardcore competition" or not the rules are there for a reason, I wasn't *****ing at anyone I replied to Gothamite about it. I didn't ***** about it all that is an over reaction don't think?

Yeah he is trying to piss me off. He has just tried to ruin one thread I created on purpose and then others I make or reply to he replies in some kind of negative way every time.

No, I doubt that. And if you think so, put him on ignore, because no one else thinks so.

All I said in this one is

So I didn't need some kind of debate about rules or some crap that's not needed.

You're the one who brought up the idea of having only one team, so if you didn't want a debate about rules, then you shouldn't have brought it up. Personally, I think it's a ridiculous idea, but then again, these threads always are.

Hey "hardcore competition" or not the rules are there for a reason, I wasn't *****ing at anyone I replied to Gothamite about it. I didn't ***** about it all that is an over reaction don't think?

I think you're overreacting. Langsta is not trying to piss you off, Gothamite isn't disobeying the rules because he hates you, I'm not trying to make you angry. I'm just telling you to ignore these people if they're pissing you off, because it's stupid to call them out over one little thing.

Either way, it's your thread, and I don't really care. Just everyone stay calm from now on.

I think you're overreacting. Langsta is not trying to piss you off, Gothamite isn't disobeying the rules because he hates you, I'm not trying to make you angry. I'm just telling you to ignore these people if they're pissing you off, because it's stupid to call them out over one little thing.

Either way, it's your thread, and I don't really care. Just everyone stay calm from now on.

I didn't say anything bad about you or Gothamite. I just brought up rule as a reminder no big deal dude.

I didn't say anything bad about you or Gothamite. I just brought up rule as a reminder no big deal dude.

Exactly. It's no big deal. Does it really matter if someone creates two or three teams instead of just one? It's their decision, and I can tell that if people are only allowed to create one team, we're just going to get a whole lot of different versions of the Big 7.

My League

Superman - The Icon
Batman - The Shadow
Wonder Woman - The Heart
Mary Marvel or Zatanna - The Magician
Flash (Barry) - The Speedster
Green Lantern (Hal or Jon) - The Cop
Dr Light (Kimiyo-sama) or Starfire - The Energy Wielder

That's a cool team skotti , Zatanna is one of those charracter like I mentioned about my team. Who I think needs the opportunity to shine more. Also love that you added the little description next to the e.g "the Icon" I thought that's a nice touch

Also Starfire :rockon: for adding a Titan like I did

Last edited:
To clear things up, Mole, your post wasn't there when I posted mine. I wasn't trying to piss you off. Sorry if you thought otherwise.

That's a cool team skotti , Zatanna is one of those charracter like I mentioned about my team. Who I think needs the opportunity to shine more. Also love that you added the little description next to the e.g "the Icon" I thought that's a nice touch

Also Starfire :rockon: for adding a Titan like I did

I hate to admit, I kinda ran myself into the wall on the last one, I wanted an Energy Blaster and couldn't think of any but Starfire.

I hate to admit, I kinda ran myself into the wall on the last one, I wanted an Energy Blaster and couldn't think of any but Starfire.

oh , well still cool and even better if you were trying to go for a certain type as it means all your team has their advantages

The team alternates between members, which is my excuse for having over 7. Ten is a good, solid number anyway.

The Justice League of America
Core Team:
>Superman (Kal-El/Clark Kent) - Supes is the leader of the team. Duhbviously.
>Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) - Wondy is second-in-command.
>Fate (Kent Nelson) - Nelson drops the 'Dr.'
>Midnite (Pieter Cross) - Cross drops the 'Dr.' and the hyphen and becomes a more badass version of himself.
>Tornado (John Smith) - I liked how Red Tornado looked in JSA: The Liberty Files. So that's what he's going to look like.
>Sandman (Sanderson Hawkins) - Gets rid of the name 'Sands.'
>Black Canary (Dinah Lance) - An Irish version like Frank Miller's A*B&RtBW Canary.
>Black Lightning (Jefferson Pierce) - The token black guy.
>Mister Miracle (Shilo Norman) - Performs miracles.
>Hourman (Rick Tyler) - The man of the hour.
Other Members:
>Batman (Bruce Wayne) - Batman is basically the 'Oracle' of the team. He doesn't really take part in a lot of the action, instead most of the action involving him takes place behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head:

Martian Manhunter
Mister Miracle
Booster Gold
Big Barda
Superman
Bulleteer
Zatanna
Animal Man
The Flash
Wonder Woman

I think there could be some really interesting interteam conflict there, plus, they're all kind of on a crazy power level, which is why Batman's not in it.

Green Lantern's not in it because I think the ring sucks.

As I say - off the top of my head. The idea is that any given story arc would involve no more than 5 members.

The thing that I like about it is how each character would relate to the other which would be interesting.

Also, Animal Man is there as a replacement for Aquaman as he does everything Aquaman can, but is more versatile and cooler.

Also, Animal Man is there as a replacement for Aquaman as he does everything Aquaman can, but is more versatile and cooler.

Animal Man .... I never thought of that. Great cast, especially Animal Man and Zatanna. However, when you have so many people with crazy power levels, the story becomes less interesting.

Last edited:
Bass said:
Green Lantern's not in it because I think the ring sucks.

I used to think the same but Geoff Johns changed all that.

I think the original 7 are the most iconic. But I've decided to make a team without any of them. So no Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman or Martian Manhunter. So here's my team:

Captain Marvel - Basically the Superman of the group. He's the powerhouse, yet he's also a young boy. I think there'd be a good conflict here, especially if the other members of the team didn't know who Billy Batson was.

Green Arrow - He's a rich playboy vigilante. He's the Batman of the group, but less scary and more sarcastic. Plus, he's in love with Black Canary, and has a bit of a rivalry with Hawkman.

Black Canary - She's the love of Green Arrow's life, but she can also put him in a headlock. Don't touch her, or she'll scream.

Hawkman - I wanted an alien. Hawkman is my alien. He hits things with his mace.

The Atom - I wanted a scientist. The Atom is one of the best scientists. He's basically taking the place of Barry Allen in this group. I want Hawkman/Atom to have the same relationship Green Lantern/Flash have.

Zatanna - Captain Marvel is powered by magic, but he's not really a magic user. So that's why I have Zatanna. I find it weird that the big 7 have no one to deal with magic effectively, so that's why she's here. Plus, she has fishnets and I love her. One day I will marry her.

Mister Miracle - I want a New God on the team. And Mister Miracle is damn cool.

Last edited:
Animal Man .... I never thought of that. Great cast, especially Animal Man and Zatanna. However, when you have so many people with crazy power levels, the story becomes less interesting.

Disagree.

The whole point is you've got guys who are interesting in how they relate to each other, and then you use no more than 5 for a story arc (thereabouts) keeping it fresh.

What's also more interesting, is there's less overlap of powers and because people are relatively in a similar power level, it prevents any one from falling on the wayside.

One of my problems is Batman is always the coolest League member because he's the weakest. He's so much weaker than the rest that if he just makes Darkseid stumble, that's cooler than Superman throwing him into the sun. Batman just steals the show - so everything becomes about Batman and how cool he is, and the rest of the team are duller because they go, "Behold! My ring can create an anti-plot field and save the day!" or whatever.

My thinking here is you would make a smaller team, pick a particularly interesting set of 'tasks' for them to accomplish, and watch them do so.

But thanks for the Animal Man cheers! I think he'd be really cool as a proper Leaguer.

Last edited:
Disagree.

The whole point is you've got guys who are interesting in how they relate to each other, and then you use no more than 5 for a story arc (thereabouts) keeping it fresh.

What's also more interesting, is there's less overlap of powers and because people are relatively in a similar power level, it prevents any one from falling on the wayside.

One of my problems is Batman is always the coolest League member because he's the weakest. He's so much weaker than the rest that if he just makes Darkseid stumble, that's cooler than Superman throwing him into the sun. Batman just steals the show - so everything becomes about Batman and how cool he is, and the rest of the team are duller because they go, "Behold! My ring can create an anti-plot field and save the day!" or whatever.

My thinking here is you would make a smaller team, pick a particularly interesting set of 'tasks' for them to accomplish, and watch them do so.

But thanks for the Animal Man cheers! I think he'd be really cool as a proper Leaguer.

My team is less established people and has a couple of non-powered people

Langsta's Justice League of America: Revised Edition

The Team
>Superman (Kal-El / Clark Kent)
>Animal Man (Buddy Baker, not stolen from Bass' team, purely Langsta's idea)
>Wonder Woman (Diana Prince)
>Sands (Sanderson Hawkins)
>Black Canary (Dinah Lance)
>Black Lightning (Jefferson Pierce)
>Mister Miracle (Shilo Norman)
>Elongated Man (Ralph Dibny)

The Villains (Legion of Doom)
>Lex Luthor
>Per Degaton
>Brainiac (Vril Dox)
>Solomon Grundy
>Gorilla Grodd
>Boomerang (Digger Harkness)
>Giganta (Doris Zuel)
>Toyman (Winslow Schott)
>Parasite (Alexandra Allston)

Guest Appearances
>Batman (Bruce Wayne)
>The Flash (Barry Allen)
>Captain Atom (Nathaniel Adam)
>Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)
>Sandman (Morpheus / Dream)
>Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
>Red Tornado (John Smith)
>Hourman (Rick Tyler)
>Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
>Zatanna (Zatanna Zatara)

Last edited:
My team is less established people and has a couple of non-powered people

That's why everyone will burn your comic book, while mine will get me nothing but superhero women catering to my every desire...

Last edited:
Langsta's Justice League of America: Revised Edition

The Team
>Superman (Kal-El / Clark Kent)
>Animal Man (Buddy Baker, not stolen from Bass' team)

I forgot to say - I liked your idea of Batman as an 'oracle' figure. That works well, I think.

HOWEVER!

Punishment of the Nth degree will fall upon you for stealing my awesomity!

NTH degree! That's right! It's so ****ing out there it doesn't have a number!!!!

Whatcha gonna do, huh? Whatcha gonna do?!

That's why everyone will burn your comic book, while mine will get me nothing but superhero women catering to my every desire...

mine has supergirl and nightwing the two best DC characters.

Latest posts

Back