Justice series discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Alex Ross JUSTICE

It is pretty sweet.

The last page of #2 scared the crap out of me.

Hey I dont get to read that many comics so can somebody sum this up for me, and what was on the last page? thanks.

The second issue was in a DCP I downloaded. It was intriguing.

Random said:
Hey I dont get to read that many comics so can somebody sum this up for me, and what was on the last page? thanks.

I don't either(even though I'm a huge superhero fan). I mostly get Grahpic Novels.

But JUSTICE is a 12 issue mini series with one issue every 2 months. If you like the main DC superheroes at all, you'll love this. Alex Ross is easily the best artist in the business to me. He paints his stuff, and some of them are so realistic they look like photographs.

Planet-man said:
I don't either(even though I'm a huge superhero fan). I mostly get Grahpic Novels.

But JUSTICE is a 12 issue mini series with one issue every 2 months. If you like the main DC superheroes at all, you'll love this. Alex Ross is easily the best artist in the business to me. He paints his stuff, and some of them are so realistic they look like photographs.

I do know about it I just wanted to know what happened (a summary). Cause I don't get to the comic shop the internt is my only line as to what is going on.

This is awesome.

I'm loving it, the whole scenes between B13 and Aquaman literally makes my skin crawl. Just the anticipation.

skotti-chan said:
I'm loving it, the whole scenes between B13 and Aquaman literally makes my skin crawl. Just the anticipation.

Yeah, Brainiac is actually creepy for once.

I don't like these titles that are good but come out every sixteen years.

I'd prefer it if they just waited until it was finished, then released them on a bi-weekly schedule. I'm talking Ultimates 2, Justice, and All-Star Superman here.

Bass said:
I don't like these titles that are good but come out every sixteen years.

I'd prefer it if they just waited until it was finished, then released them on a bi-weekly schedule. I'm talking Ultimates 2, Justice, and All-Star Superman here.

Iron Mans worth the wait eh?

I could have sworn I posted about #4 here...

Well, I liked we finally saw Bizarro, Solomon Grundy, etc. What I didn't like is that this issue didn't focus on anyone like the previous ones had. I was expecting a Superman issue, since he was on the cover. :?

Anyway, it's interesting to see Ross has added Poison Ivy, Metallo and Parasite to the original Legion of Doom line-up on Superfriends.

thee great one said:
i liked it. It felt intense.
Ya intense is right. I really liked how S. Gundy was depictied. Supes seemed to have ---- his pants just at the site of him.

#5 was cool. Clayface is now on the Legion of Doom.

I think that brings that roster up to: Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Gorilla Grodd, Toyman, Captain Cold, Cheetah, Bizarro, Solomon Grundy, Sinestro, Scarecrow, Riddler, Poison Ivy, Clayface, Black Manta, Metallo, Parasite and Giganta.

Justice... it's alright.

But 5 issues in and it's just not very exciting... I mean, I'm not really even sure what's going on and to be honest, it kinda reads like every single Justice League story I've ever read.

I'd kinda hoped for something better than this. I'm hoping it picks up but at the moment... it's kinda boring.

Latest posts

Back