Kids Next Door

Iceshadow

Kids Next Door is probably one of my favorite shows on right now. For those that don't KND is about a worldwide organization of kids who fight against adult tyranny using their 2x4 technology. Everyone is assigned a number, and the main characters are "numbuhs" 1-5.
My favorite villan is The Toilenater, he's a screw up who's only power is the ability to flush all the toilets around him.:D

Goodwill said:
Have guys forgotten the classics?

What about Doug?
Well we're talking more Kids vs adult cartoons. And recess was a lot smarter, truely the work of genius

Goodwill said:
Have guys forgotten the classics?

What about Doug?

I hated Doug, Rocko was much better.

By the way I saw the TV movie, Operation Z.E.R.O. today, it was pretty good (better than Braniac Attacks), it revealed a lot of Numbah 1's history, and who the Delightful Children from Down the Lane really are.

Last edited:
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it said "Kids In the Hall" and expected it to be about the excellent Canadian sketch comedy show. :?

This show, like most kids shows today, just gets on my nerves. It looks very...stupid.

"Recess" and "Doug" were great though.

Ah, to be young again...

I hate this show. It's the worst thing on TV.

It's... horrible.

ProjectX2 said:
I hate this show. It's the worst thing on TV.

It's... horrible.

So its worse than The Simple Life 3, Hell's Kitchen, everything on the Disney Channel, BET, and the Oxygen Network?

Iceshadow said:
So its worse than The Simple Life 3, Hell's Kitchen, everything on the Disney Channel, BET, and the Oxygen Network?

Of course it is; I don't watch any of those either.

I'm sticking up for Iceshadow.

I liked the show when I had cable to watch it.

The writing is witty, the writers tie in things from earlier episodes extremely well, they don't ignore continuity, and they introduce several different angles in the kid vs adults war.

You guys aren't smart enough to understand it's greatness.

Seriously, the creator's attention to detail and continuity was incredibly refreshing.

I say "was" because the show had it's series finale at the end of last year. I thought the ending was really clever with the live action segments, even though everything wasn't completely tied up.

Latest posts

Back