Kingdom Hearts Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

Re: Kingdom Hearts II (Discussion/Spoilers).

Holy ****, Gamma Man, you're almost as bad as my sister, who can't get past Destiny Islands.

I just finished the 1000 Heartless Battle. That is awesome. I was going to save another file, so I could keep replaying that battle, but I forgot, so if I ever want to do it again, I need to restart. :(

Where do I go next?

Kingdom Hearts Secret Trailer

(Yes, I know there is already a Kingdom Hearts thread. But this is for a new thing in the series.)

Alright, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 2, a director's cut of Kingdom Hearts 2, was recently released in Japan.

At the end of the game, there's a secret trailer for the next installment of the series.

AND IT BLOWS THE MIND, I KID YOU NOT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GCkkL9-Yo4

(I didn't make this.)

PS: Mickey rocks.

Last edited:
Re: Kingdom Hearts Secret Trailer

I'm torn between awe of the sheer majesty of that trailer and hatred of the crappy quality. Dude, put the camera on a stick so it won't shake or at least mute it so we don't have to hear the chickens and horses in the background.

I'm torn between awe of the sheer majesty of that trailer and hatred of the crappy quality. Dude, put the camera on a stick so it won't shake or at least mute it so we don't have to hear the chickens and horses in the background.

This is really just a temporary thing until someone brings out one of better quality.

This is really just a temporary thing until someone brings out one of better quality.

Yes! We can see adorable Frozen Sora in minute detail! I love how scrawny he is. At first I thought it was Mickey getting dangled over the precipice thing because he's so small (and also bad picture quality. The guy even left his name on the middle of the screen!)

Was the frozen kid Roxas? And the Old Guy looked WAY too much like Xenohart to not be him. And, Mickey is AWESOME!

Last edited:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Roxas got murked

That was cool, I love seeing videos like this (animation wise not video quality). I started play the first Kingdom hearts than it got pretty hard alittle too soon so I gave up. It was good though.

I never bothered to finish Kingdom Hearts II. I got to the part where you play as Rikku against that one dude with the thing and got bored.

Anyone feel like telling me how it ended? PM if necessary.

I've edited my first post to show the address of the better quality version, with sound.

I never bothered to finish Kingdom Hearts II. I got to the part where you play as Rikku against that one dude with the thing and got bored.

Anyone feel like telling me how it ended? PM if necessary.

I assume you're talking about the final boss. He's not that hard, you just keep running and shoot when he gets too close. But I'll post the ending anyway...marked for spoilers just in case.

At the end of the fight, where there's an awesome sequence where you have to deflect a billion lasers, Sora and Riku kill Xemnas by "locking" him with their Keyblades. They're then teleported to the dark beach at the begining of the game, where they talk about their friendship and how they're jealous of eachother. Then a message in a bottle washes up on the beach, and it's the same message Kairi sent to Sora at the beginning. It creates a portal to Destiny Islands, where they have a happy reunion with Kairi, Donald, Goofy and King Mickey. Roxas and Namine reunite thru Sora and Kairi's reunion. A few weeks later, Sora, Kairi, and Riku get a letter from King Mickey and the game ends with them (but not the player) reading it.

Was the frozen kid Roxas? And the Old Guy looked WAY too much like Xenohart to not be him. And, Mickey is AWESOME!

It's known that the three knights are entirely new characters, so it's not Roxas. But yeah, Mickey is awesome. He's my new desktop.

So, apparently this isn't a trailer of Kingdom Hearts 3...specifically, it's the trailer for a spin-off game (series?) for KH. Heck, Riku and Sora might not even be in it...

...ah, what the hell. I'll buy it anyway.

I don't get any sound for it... but it looks pretty.

I still need to finish Kingdom Hearts 2.

I knew it, they look like the Dragon Knights in Final Fantasy four.

And the blond looks like Kaine, from the same game.

Latest posts

Back