Kings *spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
This is one of the best pilots I ever seen. I was already engrossed in the characters with just the first double episode.

I am hooked.

Previews all looked pretty good. I will check it out.

I've downloaded the pilot/first two episodes but I'm not sure when I'll get around to watching it.

I too am enjoying it. But I don't know how long I'll stick with it. The ratings are dreadful, and I watch too much TV as it is, but I'll try to keep watching, even though I know it's getting the ax after (or even before) the end of its 13-episode run.

I think the Sunday night time slot is what's killing it.

Trying to go against FOX's Sunday night animation line-up is a hard thing to do.

It was good. I can't say I was that interested in it and I did get distracted a few times but I'll probably keep watching it... unless it gets canceled. Is it going to be canceled?

I think the Sunday night time slot is what's killing it.

Trying to go against FOX's Sunday night animation line-up is a hard thing to do.

I agree... If it makes it to season 2 (which seems more and more unlikely), I'd love to see it move to ER's spot after heroes on Monday nights. I think it'd get a ****-ton more viewers there.

Also: I just came on UC to create this thread. heh.

Definitely my favorite new show in quite some time.

I agree... If it makes it to season 2 (which seems more and more unlikely), I'd love to see it move to ER's spot after heroes on Monday nights. I think it'd get a ****-ton more viewers there.

Also: I just came on UC to create this thread. heh.

Definitely my favorite new show in quite some time.

I think replacing Medium or ER would be perfect for the show.

I can see why NBC would place a show based on David from the Bible on Sundays....but marketing-wise....a poor choice.

Also, last night's episode was great. This show is nothing but a vehicle for Ian McShane to go ape**** with biblical speeches.

Brian Cox should be in every episode.

He should be... But Sunday's show was still really good. I am hoping NBC sticks to their word about standing behind this show... What they need to do is greenlight season 2, fast-track the DVDs and advertise the hell out of it as NBC's answer to Mad Men and HBOtv.

And sadly.....another NBC show falls to the bins.

I saw the entire Season 1 and it really was one of the best shows on TV. It was "preachy" but not in the off-putting, shove it down your throat way.

You guys should definitely check it out if it ever comes to DVD.

Latest posts

Back