Knocked Up.

From the Director of 40 Year Old Virgin.

Coming Summer 2007...

Knocked Up.

First of all, having to watch a commercial in order to watch a commercial is so wrong.

This could either be surprisingly sweet and charming, a la The 40-Year-Old Virgin, or horrible and inappropriate.

Judging by the trailer it looks like it'll be the first one. I'm game.

Judd Apatow and the guys are at the perfect age to make really funny comedies that are also very sweet comments on life. Honestly, as comedians this is the exact place your career peaks.

I really look forward to this movie.

First of all, having to watch a commercial in order to watch a commercial is so wrong.

Judd Apatow and the guys are at the perfect age to make really funny comedies that are also very sweet comments on life. Honestly, as comedians this is the exact place your career peaks.

I really look forward to this movie.
Agreed on all accounts. :)

eh It looked ok I guess nothing special seemed liked all the other films of that type that came out in last 3 years just not funny. I might give it a try thou to see if the film is any good even if trailer didn't impress me or make me laugh.

Last edited:
eh It looked ok I guess nothing special seemed liked all the other films of that type that came out in last 3 years just not funny. I might give it a try thou to see if the film is any good even if trailer didn't impress me or make me laugh.
If it had Venom you'd be jumping like a giddy schoolgirl. :wink:

I knew you were gonna say that, but actually, no. Because unlike you, I don't go all gaga over him as we've seen you do. No costume either. :wink:

Anyways, heading off-topic.

True true I'll give you that dogg respect aye!

but yes back on topic. It seemed to me to very plain like the break up , you me and dupree and all the others that came out but at least they made laugh at least once in trailer.

but I might see it because it has Isabel from Roswell in it.

Hey, look, a Shrek 3 trailer! *watches* Eh... doesn't look that good... :/

Oh, yeah, this movie.

It doesn't look very laugh-out-loud funny, but more in a character-driven way. It may be cute, but I'll wait until the reviews come in and may rent it on DVD.

I just saw a preview for this about five times watching Heroes on NBC.com. It's still funny. After Pirates 3, this is the movie I most want to see the rest of this year.

Latest posts

Back