• Kratos (obviously)

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Link (what's wrong with you?)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
this is a very good question.

The LOZ fanboy in me says Link would win.

Kratos is way hardcore though and would be a force to reckon with.

Still Link always finds a weakness in every enemy he's been up against.

However Kratos beat up Aries in one of the most epic battles ever. Beat it on God Mode and you are officially a man (even if your a girl.)

Once Link found a weakness all he'd have to do is repeat three times and Kratos would be toast.

Heart container for Link.

While Kratos was having sex in his minigame to boost his health, Link did the following.

-Found a boomerang
-Used boomerang to get the bow
-Used bow to retrieve hookshot
-Used Hookshot to get flowers
-Gave Zelda flowers
-Did Zelda
-Twice
-After doing Zelda, twice, used her credit card to purchase bombs
-Attached bombs to arrows
-Blew up the ship Kratos was having sex on.
-The end (and probably did Zelda one more time)
PWNED.

While Link was saving Zelda (again), Kratos did the following;
-Killing hydra
-tearing the soldiers of Ares in half with his bare hands
-Banging random chicks on his boat
-Telling the oracle to suck it
-Killing sirens and medusa (medusa? Medusi? Medsus's?)
-Banging some more chicks (without permission)
-Killing gods
-Laughing at elves who wear green skirts
-Killing Ares and then raping his dead body.

This is the most retarded thread ever. What's worse, most of you got it wrong. Kratos would kill Link's *** without breaking a sweat then **** his skull. Duh.

what's with all the Kratos fanboys and ****in. I agree with Houde it's a little gay.

McCheese I like the Peter Griffin/Che' avatar.

Why does this thread exist? If I hadn't seen the first post I'd swear that Lil Kis coerced Gamma Man into making this. :sick:

But for the sake of arguement-----

Link wins.

While nobody here can doubt Kratos' verocity, the fact remains that Link has proven himself more times in battle. Gotta go with experience here. So Kratos killed a god and usurped his throne...basically just saving a city. I did that last weekend while waiting for the whites to finish in the spin cycle.

How many times has Link saved the ****ing world? World people. WORLD. Not city.......the entire globe. And when it comes to secret weapons......last time I checked the things the Tri-Force could do beat out a fiery box that made you tall.

It's basic logic people.

God I can't believe I just posted in this.

Last edited:
Why does this thread exist? If I hadn't seen the first post I'd swear that Lil Kis coerced Gamma Man into making this. :sick:

But for the sake of arguement-----

Link wins.

While nobody here can doubt Kratos' verocity, the fact remains that Link has proven himself more times in battle. Gotta go with experience here. So Kratos killed a god and usurped his throne...basically just saving a city. I did that last weekend while waiting for the whites to finish in the spin cycle.

How many times has Link saved the ****ing world? World people. WORLD. Not city.......the entire globe. And when it comes to secret weapons......last time I checked the things the Tri-Force could do beat out a fiery box that made you tall.

It's basic logic people.

God I can't believe I just posted in this.

Yes, it's a horrible idea for a thread. I concede that. However, I was trying to make a point to a friend. And so far, (almost all) of you have proved him to be right. This makes me angry, and more likely to beg for this thread to be deleted and never mentioned again.

By the way, VVD, your Avatar has to be the coolest thing I have ever seen. I think I'm in love. (No, not with you, but Bauer.)

Yes, it's a horrible idea for a thread. I concede that. However, I was trying to make a point to a friend. And so far, (almost all) of you have proved him to be right. This makes me angry, and more likely to beg for this thread to be deleted and never mentioned again.

By the way, VVD, your Avatar has to be the coolest thing I have ever seen. I think I'm in love. (No, not with you, but Bauer.)

I always have the awesomest avatars. Even when I had the Jackie Chan "Hak Foo" avatar with it was still awesome.

Back