"Laguna Beach": A Mystery Wrapped In A Conundrum Wrapped In Designer Sunglasses

Victor Von Doom said:
First off.....the title of this thread is so hilarious that it defies description.
Exactly.
Second.....here is your proof that Moony is the next (or new if Bass don't come back) Nexus...
YES.

Iceshadow said:
Did you know that when the show first started, girls got together and had Laguna Beach "parties"?
One of the many things that sickens me about humanity

Caduceus said:
A spin-off? My God, you people are ****ing sick. Jesus Christ.

Our teenage girls here in America know no depths when it comes to being vapid and shallow. They love all things materialistic.

It's shows like this that make me hate teenagers.....and shows like Real World (and Road Rules/Real World) that make me hate people my age.

As long as MTV does not play the **** out of good bands and stuff... They can do what they want. I don't watch that dumb stuff anyway. Good television? The Discovery Channel. No lie.

Goodwill said:
As long as MTV does not play the **** out of good bands and stuff... They can do what they want. I don't watch that dumb stuff anyway. Good television? The Discovery Channel. No lie.

Survivor Man!

Iceshadow said:
Did you know that when the show first started, girls got together and had Laguna Beach "parties"?

That sounds like something MTV would say in order to "prove" how "kewl" the show is.

Iceshadow said:

Nothing beats a "24" party. Nothing like a group of guys huddled 'round and stuck in awe as they admire and worship another grown man.

Yep. Yes siree. Nothing gay about that. Nope. What? :shifty:

:lol:

Victor Von Doom said:
Nothing beats a "24" party. Nothing like a group of guys huddled 'round and stuck in awe as they admire and worship another grown man.

Yep. Yes siree. Nothing gay about that. Nope. What? :shifty:

:lol:
It's like Mark Millar said. There ain't nothin' better than how quickly a bullet settles things.

Ice said:
It's like Mark Millar said. There ain't nothin' better than how quickly a bullet settles things.

Basically.

Listen and learn kids---violence does solve problems. If you and said opponent are arguing and you punch him in the throat and he can no longer provide a rebuttal to your side.......in the debate world---no rebuttal means you win. :wink:

Just kidding kids. Violence is never the answer. Don't do as I say or do.

E said:
That sounds like something MTV would say in order to "prove" how "kewl" the show is.

I knew several girls that did this (they also did it for the Bachalor), I thought they were joking at first...:|

Iceshadow said:
Survivor Man!
Survivor Man is awesome. I now know that you can make your own charcoal with cotton, a tin can, and a fire. Sweet. I also love Mythbusters.
Victor Von Doom said:

Yep. Yes siree. Nothing gay about that. Nope. What?
Straight!
Basically.

Listen and learn kids---violence does solve problems.
*points at avatar*

By the way, I'll give a basket of muffins to whoever catches the reference in this thread's title.

moonmaster said:
Survivor Man is awesome. I now know that you can make your own charcoal with cotton, a tin can, and a fire. Sweet. I also love Mythbusters.
The guy with the goatee always reminds me of Mark Millar.

moonmaster said:

Mythbusters came to my campus last semester, unfortunately I had a test that night and wasn't able to go see them. :evil:

moonmaster said:
By the way, I'll give a basket of muffins to whoever catches the reference in this thread's title.

Twilite Zone? Or Futurama mocking Twilite Zone?

Iceshadow said:
Mythbusters came to my campus last semester, unfortunately I had a test that night and wasn't able to go see them. :evil:

Twilite Zone? Or Futurama mocking Twilite Zone?
Wrong!

It's from the Simpsons. When Lisa becomes obsessed with Nelson, she sees him out of her window and says "He's like a mystery, wrapped in a conundrum, wrapped in a flannel vest." I have no idea why I remember that quote. :D

moonmaster said:
Wrong!

It's from the Simpsons. When Lisa becomes obsessed with Nelson, she sees him out of her window and says "He's like a mystery, wrapped in a conundrum, wrapped in a flannel vest." I have no idea why I remember that quote. :D

Dammit!!:x

Latest posts

Back