Lamest Mother****ers in Comicdom

Langsta

I was looking through Wikipedia the other day and I came across an uber-lame supervillain:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard_(DC_Comics)

His superhero name is Wizard. Can you guess what his alter ego is? William I. Zard. This guy ranks up there on the lame scale alongside Matter-Eater Lad and Squirrel Girl.

So who are some other lame mother****ers in comics?

The Overlord is correct! Naughty, Langsta! NAUGHTY! Laughing at Clock King. He was so cool in the cartoon. :D

There are no lame characters.

Any character can be remodeled and made awesome.

Look at Egg-Fu.

Its trickier with some characters. I can't think of a cool thing to do with stilt-Man.

The Overlord is correct! Naughty, Langsta! NAUGHTY! Laughing at Clock King. He was so cool in the cartoon. :D

Still comics Clock King is very lame. Since he's dead, they might as well introduce Temple Fugate into DCU, Green arrow could use some more good villains.

Last edited:
You can't do anything cool with Stilt-Man. He walks on stilts for God's sake.

I don't think its impossible, just highly unlikely, it would take a minor miracle to make him good. Then again Clock King is a joke and Timm still did good things with him, Catman was a joke till he was revamped in Villains United. So maybe someone could do something with him, but it take a minor miracle.

Villains that I think are lame, are ones that were meant be serious, but have a lame gimmick and a lame motive, like trapster and stilt-man, they could have made millions the legit way with their skills, instead they fight Spidey or FF, with stilts or a glue gun. They have no clue how to achieve their goals, they are lame because their characters make no sense.

His superhero name is Wizard. Can you guess what his alter ego is? William I. Zard. This guy ranks up there on the lame scale alongside Matter-Eater Lad and Squirrel Girl.
He should have called himself Will.I.Zard and launched a successful musical career as the head of a popular hip-hop/R&B quartet.

Or something like that.
Wasn't he in an issue of Animal Man?

Or am I getting him confused with some other clock related villain?

Actually, the BTAS Clock King is supposed to be showing up in McKeever's Teen Titans' run.

The whole Bruce Timm universe is lame.

0017a.gif

Latest posts

Back