Last.fm

Anyone notice that it's automatically scrobbling from iPods now? (I think.)

I synced my iPod a few minutes ago, manually scrobbled, and then checked my profile and found that my songs had already been scrobbled. Discussion in the support forums would seem to suggest that this is happening for everyone.

Anyone having problems with their playlists updating? Specifically things I'm playing on my iPods aren't showing up on my page. I haven't tried playing directly in iTunes.

It has a ton of play counts screwed up...I think I need to reset my account. I'm just wondering if I do if it will re-import my existing iTunes playlist info (playcounts).

Anyone having problems with their playlists updating? Specifically things I'm playing on my iPods aren't showing up on my page. I haven't tried playing directly in iTunes.

It has a ton of play counts screwed up...I think I need to reset my account. I'm just wondering if I do if it will re-import my existing iTunes playlist info (playcounts).
I'm not, though, the same day I scrobbled an *** load of Bowie, it took about a two hour time out --- it showed what I was listening to, but scrobbled nothing during that period --- before eventually scrobbling properly again, including what I had listened to during the time out.

It's not the first time it's happened to me, and the impression I get is that the data servers will eventually prioritize other people's scrobbles if you start going crazy and basically gets back to you later.

I created a new profile and made friend requests to everyone I was friends with before. My new user name is "emills01".

Last.fm is really screwed up right now. If it's not going to scrobble songs played on my iPod it's basically worthless to me.

moonie is jerking around ICP fans and they are clueless. It's hilarious.

me said:
dude, icp is my ****ing life, there music speaks to me like nothing else in this world. im sick of hipsters comin up in this shoutbox and acting all silly an ****. ***s need to quit it and go listen to radio head or whatevr lol. juggalo or die *****es
Williamsburg said:
Thats sad if this is your life...***galos
me said:
YO DONT DISS ICP KILLAH CLOWNZ 4 LIFE YALL
Williamsburg said:
I wouldn't dare, ya know cause theyre so hard.
me said:
THEYLL TAKE U TO THE CARNIVAL AND **** YOU UP WITH ACROBATTS AND MIMEZ N **** IT'LL BE MAD SCARY YO
beatfanatic said:
whoa what have i been missing here????
me said:
u been missin some real dope horrocore **** icp 4evr yall
It's funny that 'Williamsburg' believed me, since I'd just listened to like, 30 Radiohead tracks before that. He clearly didn't look at my page.

I also posted this at the Animal Collective fan/trolling-other-artists/random-in-jokes group that I belong to:

is dis wear all the hipsters are hiding out?? u guys need to stop trolling the icp page srsly stop being dixx u guys dont be jealouss jus cuz icp is so much more badass than ***imal collectiv or whateverr loll

I've just started toying with last.fm. I DLed it to my XBox so I could play radio through my TV sound system, but the 360 options seem limited.

Feel free to add me. SaintofPandas.

I don't get on Last.fm too much. But my username is Langstable, if you want to add me. Probably not though.

Latest posts

Back