Lazytown

roguefan

helping myself to your chocolate biscuits
OK, this program may be for little children, but it is so friggin addictive. I was on Sims 2 at the time, and I heard the theme tune and had to get off to watch it - I don't know why. Robbie Rotten and Ziggy are obviously the best characters - just for RR's massive wedgie. Everyone needs to see this asap just for the novelty factor.

My 3-year old loves this show. He calls the guy "Chobby Rotten".

Very colorful. I don't do drugs, but if I did, this is what I'd want to watch while doing them.

Random said:
I recall seeing the intro and a small part of the begining, they don't seem very lazy.

Well, yeah, thanks to Stephanie. Before she got there they all just sat around and ate candy and watched TV. Stephanie and Sportacus are helping get them active and in shape, much to the dismay of Robbie Rotten.

Most places would lynch her for doing something like that, but I guess for them it's too much work.

And the irony of watching a three-year old watching this show sitting slack-jawed on the floor must be seen to be appreciated.

I saw this advertised in the TV Guide.

Look's like Angela Anaconda meets the Wiggles.

Which equals crap.

My nephew loves this show. It's a family thing now: my brother, his wife, his son and I all gather together for Lazytown at least once a week.

Re: Stephanie.

I'd hit it.

Last edited:
My little niece watches this. I hate it , I hate it , I hate it, I hate it oh and did I say I hate it?

It drives me ****ing mental , It's so bloody annoying

A friend sent me this so I figured I would share with the group

What if God was Stephanie?

[youtube]Chtfqy9ncZ0[/youtube]

I may not like Lazy town but this is clever

My ex-girlfriend dressed up as Stephanie for Halloween once. It was SO wrong. And HOT. I scrubbed myself until I bled a little in the shower afterwards.

My ex-girlfriend dressed up as Stephanie for Halloween once. It was SO wrong. And HOT. I scrubbed myself until I bled a little in the shower afterwards.

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back