Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Fall 2013)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
It's finally happening!

50eb5118f39c8.jpg

Awesome. Can't wait.

I'm sitting here trying to think of names of the Marvel games that were out a few years ago...they were really popular; why can't I remember the names of them?!

Anyway, I hope it's like that.

Awesome. Can't wait.

I'm sitting here trying to think of names of the Marvel games that were out a few years ago...they were really popular; why can't I remember the names of them?!

Anyway, I hope it's like that.

Ultimate Alliance? I didn't like those either.

Ultimate Alliance? I didn't like those either.

I never really got into them but if they used the same concept with Lego Marvel characters it would be pretty neat.

First, I am a Lego video game whore. I love them all. Second, I am a Marvel Ultimate Alliance fan. I loved them both.

So if my two loves combine into a beautiful love child that will be Lego Marvel, I squee in joy.

My Game Informer came in yesterday and had the game as the cover/cover article. It shows some art concepts and there's one with a demolished Grand Central Station and the inside filled almost with sand. GI say its Sandman, which of course makes sense, though Traveler's Tales aren't confirming.

Sounds like it'll be fun. I wonder what characters we'll see.

Hell yeah! This thing will kick ass! And who knows, maybe one day we will get Marvel Vs DC legos! Oh man.

[video=youtube;SgLNwOjeq4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgLNwOjeq4I&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Quick glimpses of Iceman!!!!!

:rockon:

I want this game so bad. Thanks ice i hadn't seen the latest trailer

I haven't been able to watch that trailer yet - do we have a date for this yet?

Also - is this like the other Lego games (except Batman) where you play through specific stories? That would be pretty amazing for a comic game.

Latest posts

Back