Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Fall 2013)

It was announced a while ago. October 18th.

That was the least important of the two questions I asked.

ANSWER MY MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Downloaded the demo on PSN last night...

Graphics are a lil smoother and less "blocky" than previous LEGO games. But gameplay is a touch more difficult.

Demo had me playing as Hulk, Iron Man and Spider-Man. It was fun to have the ability to transform at will to and from Banner. Hulk had a thunderclap and jumping earthquake stomp. Iron Man had to charge a unibeam but could fire rockets much like a batarrang. I stopped playing before the Spidey part...

Nice touch of class: In game tips are delivered by Agent Coulson!!!

Downloaded the demo on PSN last night... Graphics are a lil smoother and less "blocky" than previous LEGO games. But gameplay is a touch more difficult. Demo had me playing as Hulk, Iron Man and Spider-Man. It was fun to have the ability to transform at will to and from Banner. Hulk had a thunderclap and jumping earthquake stomp. Iron Man had to charge a unibeam but could fire rockets much like a batarrang. I stopped playing before the Spidey part... Nice touch of class: In game tips are delivered by Agent Coulson!!!

Dude...didn't you just complain about how sick of Legos you were after Lego Batman 100% completion? That was what, 4 days?

I was cornered.

I was trying to get the demo for Beyond Two Souls and the FABLES game...and both the wife and 5yr old saw the demo.

I told em no. And then the wife gave me that look. Ask E or J.Agememnon...it's not the look of "do it or else you're not getting sex" look. No no no my friend. It's the look of a mother who actually knows how much power she wields and how much of a nonstop nag she will become turning your life into a never ending ****storm of guilt should you decide to be a childish, petty ******* to HER son just cuz YOU, a grown man, decided you don't wanna be bothered with LEGOs.

Marriage is super awesome #1 happy funtime!

I was cornered. I was trying to get the demo for Beyond Two Souls and the FABLES game...and both the wife and 5yr old saw the demo. I told em no. And then the wife gave me that look. Ask E or J.Agememnon...it's not the look of "do it or else you're not getting sex" look. No no no my friend. It's the look of a mother who actually knows how much power she wields and how much of a nonstop nag she will become turning your life into a never ending ****storm of guilt should you decide to be a childish, petty ******* to HER son just cuz YOU, a grown man, decided you don't wanna be bothered with LEGOs. Marriage is super awesome #1 happy funtime!

Nice job wearing the pants.

;)

Plus everybody knows you don't just stop Lego-ing.

I'm super excited for this. With Batman and Lego Marvel in the same week my wallet definitely hurts though.

I was cornered.

I was trying to get the demo for Beyond Two Souls and the FABLES game...and both the wife and 5yr old saw the demo.

I told em no. And then the wife gave me that look. Ask E or J.Agememnon...it's not the look of "do it or else you're not getting sex" look. No no no my friend. It's the look of a mother who actually knows how much power she wields and how much of a nonstop nag she will become turning your life into a never ending ****storm of guilt should you decide to be a childish, petty ******* to HER son just cuz YOU, a grown man, decided you don't wanna be bothered with LEGOs.

Marriage is super awesome #1 happy funtime!

+1 It's that real.

Nice job wearing the pants.

;)

Assuming she lets him

Plus everybody knows you don't just stop Lego-ing.

It's much like playing Rock Band. Afterward you dream it without wanting to and before you know it, you're awake and playing until your fix has subsided. It doesn't subside. It never subsides.

I bought it. It is cool, but if you have Lego fatigue this won't fix it. The attention to detail put into this one is far and above the other Lego games (especially in terms of character models and animations).

I bought it. It is cool, but if you have Lego fatigue this won't fix it. The attention to detail put into this one is far and above the other Lego games (especially in terms of character models and animations).

Yes, it really is. I picked this up Tuesday and played about a level and a half with my son. It's fun and looks amazing; the background animations are much more detailed and dynamic. The Sandman scenes in particular are great - there's Lego flying all over the place and it looks cool.

And the character animations ARE great. Hulk looks and moves just like the movie Hulk. It's really cool. Also Reed Richards does some really cool stuff. We were cracking up.

I loved this, I got it with my ps4. This my my #2 Lego game. (second only to Lego City Undercover on wiiu) This game is so fun. Though I wish it had online. On my twitter i posted a few shots of it. E.g the sentinels are awesome!

I loved this, I got it with my ps4. This my my #2 Lego game. (second only to Lego City Undercover on wiiu) This game is so fun. Though I wish it had online. On my twitter i posted a few shots of it. E.g the sentinels are awesome!

My kids play this constantly. In free mode. They just run around the city and find vehicles to drive around.

I don't think they've played any other games since this came out.

My kids play this constantly. In free mode. They just run around the city and find vehicles to drive around.

I don't think they've played any other games since this came out.

I've swapping between Lego (beat story) and Knack on ps4 and today Super Mario 3d world on wii U. I can understand why. Please tell me you found sentinels around the city

I've swapping between Lego (beat story) and Knack on ps4 and today Super Mario 3d world on wii U. I can understand why. Please tell me you found sentinels around the city

I haven't myself, but I don't play it that often. They haven't said anything to me about them, so I don't know if they've found them.

Ha! That's pretty great. I'll watch for those. Thanks for the pic.

There is one that always spawns right in front of Xavier's School.

I've beat the story and unlocked a huge amount of characters. Some characters are actually cool to unlock (Pepper Potts as Rescue!) and others are plain boring (Aldrich Killian and Mary Jane).

But I'm like 2 weeks away from being burnt out on Lego again.

Latest posts

Back