Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

I just picked this up for my PSP the other day. Finally a great game for my PSP. This game is so sick. Star Wars is one of the greatest things ever and legos are sweet too, so how can you go wrong? I might go pick up the first one if it's anywhere near the greatness of #2. Even if episodes 1 and 2 sucked.

I just played the Darth Maul level - AWESOME.

Can't wait to fight Dath Vader.

I just played the Darth Maul level - AWESOME.

Can't wait to fight Dath Vader.

Freeplay with Darth Maul (one of the best Star Wars characters ever) is wicked awsome. I can't wait to get off work and play it. This is my new vice. That is untill I beat it and find a new game.:D

Freeplay with Darth Maul (one of the best Star Wars characters ever) is wicked awsome. I can't wait to get off work and play it. This is my new vice. That is untill I beat it and find a new game.:D

Have you unlocked Emperor Palpatine? I used Maul in the first game and it was cool, but Palpatine can do some pretty cool stuff.

I'm saving up the studs for the Obi-Wan ghost.

Have you unlocked Emperor Palpatine? I used Maul in the first game and it was cool, but Palpatine can do some pretty cool stuff.

Oh cool, he's got a ghost?

I have not, but look foward to doing so - I'm about 50% through the game. You can play as Obi- ghost -Kenobi? This game keeps getting better and better.

I have not, but look foward to doing so - I'm about 50% through the game. You can play as Obi- ghost -Kenobi? This game keeps getting better and better.

Apparently. It costs over a million lego studs to purchase him and I'm not quite there yet.

I bought one of the ghosts..... but they cn't do anything...... well i couldn't use it.
i think i got Anakin, and u can't even use the lightsaber cause it just gos thro them..... so i saved all that money for nothing.... but if someone can tell me if they can do anything.. well that would change things

I bought one of the ghosts..... but they cn't do anything...... well i couldn't use it.
i think i got Anakin, and u can't even use the lightsaber cause it just gos thro them..... so i saved all that money for nothing.... but if someone can tell me if they can do anything.. well that would change things

do you have the 360 version?

if so they help you get the undefeted achivement as enimes ignore them and so do not attack you.

How do you defeat Count Dooku (I think this might only be on the PSP version but I'm not sure).

I get to the point where he starts zapping you and I can't do anything. I use Yoda and he raises his hands like he's trying to "deflect" the force lightning but nothing happens and he just gets hurt. Driving me nuts.

I read once place that says you let him zap you then you switch control to the other player and lightsaber him, but that doesn't seem to work for me. What might I be doing wrong?

How do you defeat Count Dooku (I think this might only be on the PSP version but I'm not sure).

I get to the point where he starts zapping you and I can't do anything. I use Yoda and he raises his hands like he's trying to "deflect" the force lightning but nothing happens and he just gets hurt. Driving me nuts.

I read once place that says you let him zap you then you switch control to the other player and lightsaber him, but that doesn't seem to work for me. What might I be doing wrong?

Yeah, you need me to play. Actually, I wouldn't know try throwing stuff at him or jump around alot.

When I played, this option came up telling me to seduce him.

So I did. I went to the Dark Side.

This took me a while to figure out too. Once he starts zapping your character move as fast as you can towards your other character and switch. Then cut him down. You have to move fast otherwise Dooku will stop his lightning attack and force push you away. Hope this helps.

This took me a while to figure out too. Once he starts zapping your character move as fast as you can towards your other character and switch. Then cut him down. You have to move fast otherwise Dooku will stop his lightning attack and force push you away. Hope this helps.

I tried that but it wasn't working. I'll try again - thanks.

I hate you :lol:

the 360 version = more expensive and does not have characters from I,II,II thou there is rumours we get to pay more money to get they as dlc.

There's one mini kit that is killing me trying to get - it's on the first flying level where you have to free play with a TIE fighter and fly over the green squares to light them up. I just can't get it. It's driving me nuts.

There's one mini kit that is killing me trying to get - it's on the first flying level where you have to free play with a TIE fighter and fly over the green squares to light them up. I just can't get it. It's driving me nuts.

That drove me crazy too, so I gave up. Good luck and if you do it let me know how.:D

Latest posts

Back