LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the Wii!

I plan to get this BUT when I do I have to get this with it

The description says "Simply slip your Wii Remote into the handle
Gradual power up + power down effect – lights up from the base just like in the Star Wars films!
Uses 22x ultra bright LEDs
Uses 3x AA Batteries "

I thought that is cool as hell I must have it

Gradual power up + power down effect – lights up from the base just like in the Star Wars films!
Uses 3x AA Batteries "

[/gimmick]

(Ahem)

[/gimmick]

(Ahem)

So? it's a ****ing lightsaber! and with Star wars the force unleashed coming later this year that uses wii-mote to swing the saber this is is worth it

so :p you can't ruin this for me :lol: :lol:

Uses 3x AA Batteries "

SOLD!!!

Excellent!

Everyone needs one

It serves no purpose in this game whatsoever. If anything it makes it impossible to play.

In this game you do not wield the remote like a lightsaber.

It serves no purpose in this game whatsoever. If anything it makes it impossible to play.

In this game you do not wield the remote like a lightsaber.

Ah that sucks , they made it sound like you could with what motion controls do :( oh well attachment will still be cool with force unleashed

Ah that sucks , they made it sound like you could with what motion controls do :( oh well attachment will still be cool with force unleashed

I think there's an upcoming Star Wars game that you might be able to use it on, but not Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, which is what this thread is about.

I think there's an upcoming Star Wars game that you might be able to use it on, but not Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, which is what this thread is about.

I know , I assumed you could on it as Game (uk shop) sold it for £19.99 (the attachment) and had signs up calling it "the perfect companion for Lego Star wars the complete saga edtion"

Sorry

Last edited:
I know , I assumed you could on it as Game (uk shop) sold it for £19.99 (the attachment) and had signs up calling it "the perfect companion for Lego Star wars the complete saga edtion"

Sorry

No problem - but I think you need to call the police on that store for lying.

Uses 3x AA Batteries "

**** yes I want a Wiightsaber.

Right the **** now.

All we need is a proper excellent swashbuckling Star Wars game and I'm sold.

I got LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga for ps3 (using this thread as it seems the only one) I'm loving it. I made a character who looked just like Luke but with a skull face and named him Zombie luke. :oops:

This is one of my favorite games right now. Still.

I unlocked Indiana Jones on it :lol: He's pretty cool and weird seeing him run around in the star wars universe

Latest posts

Back