Lindsay Lohan: "I have never done cocaine"

Doc Comic

Yet she hangs out with Kate Moss.

ll2922wz.jpg

Get the full story - http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=681

Victor Von Doom said:
No....what someone should do is toss her a couple cheesebugers.

And not just any cheeseburgers.... Fast food cheeseburgers.... With everything... And large fries, lol...

"I'm so confused. What do you think I should do, Kate?"

"I don't know, I'm just a bloody model! Oops, open window!"

*accidentally blows out of window*

And some breast implants.

I have never understood the appeal of low-cut shirts that just display a wide expanse of bony chest. It makes models look like a bad drag queen contest.

I just want to take this opportunity to also let everyone know that I've never done cocaine either.

Thank you.

I just want to take this opportunity to also let everyone know that I've never done cocaine either.

Thank you.

Not me. I tried snorting coke once, But I got an ice cube stuck up my nose.

Now what'd be the point of that? She's not bad as eye candy.

:roll:

No. Just no. Angela Lansbury is hotter than Kate Moss. At least she has an actual figure and isn't just skin and bones.

Yet she hangs out with Kate Moss.

Get the full story - http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=681

Also, just because she hangs out with Kate Moss does not mean she does cocaine. She could well do, but that's not enough of a reason to surmise that she does. I hang out with loads of people who do pot all the time and that doesn't mean I do it. Plenty of non-drinkers in the world sit around while their friends get wasted and they don't join in. Lindsay Lohan irritates me as much as the next guy, but what irritates me even more is this sort of blame-laying for no reason other than to speak down of some celebrity whose media-coverage irritates others.

EDIT: Sorry, double-post in a couple of minutes. I know how much that annoys the mods.

:roll:

No. Just no. Angela Lansbury is hotter than Kate Moss. At least she has an actual figure and isn't just skin and bones.
Imagine if Bea Arthur and Angela Lansbury got it on. That's like hotter than even three Kate Mosses!!!

Imagine if Bea Arthur and Angela Lansbury got it on. That's like hotter than even three Kate Mosses!!!

And four buhzillion Keira Knightleys.

Blecchhh.jpg

:sick:

Before anyone says it, if you think KK is hot in the picture above, your opinion is wrong and I hate you and you're an idiot and you don't deserve any toys on Christmas morning.

Really...Jesus....

:noway:

Last edited:
As much as I dislike the whole emaciated chic thing, I think it's unfair to prejudice against the skeletal.

Yes, full bodied people are sexy. But so are the skinny ones. It's all about how they carry their body mass or lack thereof.

As much as I dislike the whole emaciated chic thing, I think it's unfair to prejudice against the skeletal.

Yes, full bodied people are sexy. But so are the skinny ones. It's all about how they carry their body mass or lack thereof.

If it's socially acceptable to make fun of the lack of attractiveness where the obese, the smokers and the drug addicts of the world are concerned; then I see nothing wrong with looking down upon those who somewhere down the line decided that as full-bodied people, they were not beautiful. I have nothing wrong with naturally skinny people and yes, some of them can be quite sexy (Mischa Barton is naturally skinny and yet always looks vibrant, full of life and qutie beautiful). Keira Knightley and others like her, were not always skin and bones and it is quite disgusting when they lower themselves to this appearance in order to appease red carpet photogs.

Latest posts

Back