Lost - But Better!

You know what ProjectX2, I really hate your condescending tone when you said "word" to me. It pisses me off how you run around here, with your nose high, making fun of people, telling them they smell of meat, and so on. I mean, you ain't the saving grace around here, you suck.

So guess what ProjectXSUCK! You're a horrible horrible man

And make sure you wash the damn dishes when you get home, gosh, I hate how you leave them in the sink for days on end so it stinks up the household. Gosh. Be considerate for once.

And bring me my chapstick.

Last edited:
Heh. So this is the beginning of UC:Stuck...

I still think Christopher Walken should be on an island with Batman and The Fonz.

Forest Whitaker from The SHIELD.

Jayne Cobb from Firefly.

Charlie Epps from Numb3rs.

Shawn Spencer from Psych.

Sherry Palmer from 24.

Toby Ziegler from The West Wing.

Katherine Finch from the unaired Global Frequency pilot.

God, this is like a contemporary League of Extraordinary Gentleman, but a thousand times better! :D

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean 's-m-A-r-t'!

This time i'll adhere to the rules of the game!

Mason - Dead Like Me - Everyone knows something is up with Mason, and something wrong. Think of him as the complete ****-up version of Sawyer... He's a Grim Reaper, he knew the plane was going to crash, he doesnt know where they are or when he'll get free, but he finds a legal pad with names and dates outside his tent every few weeks, and whenever that happens, someone dies.

Faith Lehane - Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Bad-*** rule breaking anti-hero whom Mason is madly in love with. She toys with him to get him to do her bidding, she also finds herself in direct conflict with most of the other people on the flight, and lives on the very outskirts of the camp.

Andy Botwin - Weeds - Fleeing his crazy-*** ex-girlfriend, he hops a flight to Hawaii... And then finds himself on this island. I think Andy is a lot like Mason, but Andy would more likely take things in stride, when Mason is a much darker person. He's pretty incompetant, but very agreeable. Everyone likes him cept Faith.

Dr. House - House, MD - Less of a leadership role, more the second in command, constantly and sarcastically demeaning everyone on the Island, particularly...

Dr. John "J.D." Dorian - Scrubs - An optimistic dreamer, running away from somebody or something. I think he'll be a bit more disillusioned than he was in the series, but he won't have lost it all...

Karen Walker - Will & Grace - Karen is Karen. I see her living like Howells on Gilligan's Island... She's an alcoholic, and I think that's how we'd bring out her darkside. I think she will have committed some big corporate crime, and thats why she's on the run.

Chandler Bing - Friends - For some reason I see him as being the pivotal character of the series. An effective leader when this situation falls into his lap. He's still in love with Monica, but she's raising their kids far, far away and he doesn't know if he'll ever see her again. He'll be in a darker place, still with a sense of humor, but yeah...

Other characters:
- An older Alex Mack
- Sabrina, The Teenage Witch
- Pete and Pete Wrigley

Maybe I'll think up some more

Jack Bauer (24)
Faith (Buffy)
Dr Cox (Scrubs)
Claire Bennet (Heroes)
Spike (Buffy/Angel)
Spiderman
Venom (Eddie Brock version)
Hudson (Aliens)
Samuel L Jackson
The Great Khali (WWE - come on.... all he can say is THHE GREAAA KHALI.. UNNERTAAAKERRR.. and RRRRAHHHH.... it would be so funny...)
Mal Reynolds (Firefly)
Tara Reid

Tony Soprano (The Sopranos)
Walter White (Breaking Bad)
Michael Scofield (Prison Break)
Greg House (House)
Raylan Givens (Justified)
Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars)
Dexter Morgan (Dexter)
Claire Fisher (Six Feet Under)

Imagine Dexter trying to kill Tony, House telling everyone that Walt has cancer, Scofield trying to blow open the hatch, Raylan and Veronica teaming up and Claire just wanting to get the hell off the island.

Latest posts

Back