M&Ms vs Darwin and Satan's Plan to Deny God

They certainly fit in better to the Autumnal-themed palette than bright blue.

Rational calm and level-headedness.

Autumn Palette? AUTUMN PALETTE?

Like I want to eat things that have to do with dying leaves and Columbus Day car sales. No, I want summer based candy, yellow suns, blue sea, and orange flowers.

So take your Autumn based candy Dancanread, IF THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME, and go eat in the corner.

I'm going to enjoy my summer happy candy

SUPREME ANGER!

Awesome article. And I voted blue back in the day too. Now it just looks wrong without them.

:? The vote was in '93. AKA - You were about 3 at the time... How the hell did you manage to vote?? :shock:

I remember the vote happening, but I don't remember the tan M&Ms.

Autumn Palette? AUTUMN PALETTE?

Like I want to eat things that have to do with dying leaves and Columbus Day car sales. No, I want summer based candy, yellow suns, blue sea, and orange flowers.

So take your Autumn based candy Dancanread, IF THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME, and go eat in the corner.

I'm going to enjoy my summer happy candy

SUPREME ANGER!

Too bad chocolate melts in the summer. YES, even in those supposedly "melt in your hand-proof" shells. Propaganda, i tell you!! You want summer happy candy? Stick to Starburst! And Skittles!

MODERATE UPPITYNESS.

I want my chocolate in the summer, and all you havbe to do is stick them in the cooler for a few minutes, and presto, YOUR FINE!

HAPPY GO LUCK SMUGNESS

I want my chocolate in the summer, and all you havbe to do is stick them in the cooler for a few minutes, and presto, YOUR FINE!

HAPPY GO LUCK SMUGNESS

But what of Halloween? Think of the children! MY GOD, WHY DOES NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!??

Bemused prickery

Last edited:
I have the body of a wandering Norwegian brawler and short brown hair.

bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! can't he cast some kind of cat spell if he's allergic. Allegro spiritus awayus

This is about as great as can be created by humans. I propose we just go ahead and unplug teh intarwebz, because no one will ever top that.

Tan ones? YOU LIKED THE TAN ONES?

I use to throw those away when I was a candy hungry kid

IRRATIONAL ANGER AND RAGE!

I agree.

It's like they tried to become brown but only got halfway before saying "Aw **** it. This is good enough."

I have no desire for lazy chocolate.

I agree.

It's like they tried to become brown but only got halfway before saying "Aw **** it. This is good enough."

I have no desire for lazy chocolate.

You prefer schizophrenic blue chocolate that has no idea it's food?

Latest posts

Back