Make a wish and have it corrupted - Marvel

Granted but everyone starts quoting it, making it hated by people who aren't idiots.

I wish that Wolverine was less of a slut.

Granted, but now every other Marvel character is a slut.

I wish there was an incredibly well-thought out and good reason for Venom joining the Brotherhood of Mutants.

I wish there was an incredibly well-thought out and good reason for Venom joining the Brotherhood of Mutants.
Granted. Gambit now wears the costume. And Chuck Austen writes him.

I wish Marvel would produce a steamy Power Pack Swimsuit Special. Illustrated by Jo Chen and Adam Hughes.

Granted, but its all guys wearing swiumsuits.

I wish Marvel would release a comic that has nothing to do with super heroes and is just as thought provoking as any Alan Moore work.

Granted, but its all guys wearing swiumsuits.

I wish Marvel would release a comic that has nothing to do with super heroes and is just as thought provoking as any Alan Moore work.

I present to you, Mark Millar's "Kick ***". Only problem is, it's method of provoking such thought is a foot to your skull, hoping to kick start it like a lawnmower.

I wish Dr. Strange weren't such a homo.

I wish Dr. Strange weren't such a homo.

Granted, now he's a necrophiliac midget.

I wish Geoff Johns could simultaneously write a vast majority of both Marvel and DC characters.

Granted, now he's a necrophiliac midget.

I wish Geoff Johns could simultaneously write a vast majority of both Marvel and DC characters.

That's cool. It's a shame Judd Winnick is editing them all, though.

I wish Dennis O'Neil would come back and write the Question back into prominence.

Latest posts

Back