Mark Millar draws! It's true!

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Yeah, he's really good. I showed Ultxon, and he thought it was one of the Kubert brothers! That's a compliment for Millar there! :D

Guijllons

And I heard that comic book writers were just wanna be comic book artists that didn't have the discipline :)

And, that credit is absolutely spot on is it? That pencilling looks ever so familiar

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Guijllons said:
And I heard that comic book writers were just wanna be comic book artists that didn't have the discipline :)

I think your right. I wanted to draw comics but I decided that my attention span would be too short and my output would be too slow, so I decided I was better suited to writing.

And, that credit is absolutely spot on is it? That pencilling looks ever so familiar

I see what you mean, but his signature is at the bottom...

Goodwill

icemastertron said:
Yeah, he's really good. I showed Ultxon, and he thought it was one of the Kubert brothers! That's a compliment for Millar there! :D

That's what I thought of when I first saw the picture... He's real good... Now, all we have to see is how good BENDIS is!

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Goodwill said:
That's what I thought of when I first saw the picture... He's real good... Now, all we have to see is how good BENDIS is!
He drew the cover to Powers #12.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
It looks nearly identical to one of the Kubert Bros. art. But Millar is good.

E

Excelsior Club
Yeah, that's pretty good.

Bendis also did the full-page spread of Dollmaster in the Wanted: Dossier. Not bad, actually.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
millarpencil.jpg

ourchair

This is a surprise? I thought it was common knowledge that Millar draw a lot back when he was doing a lot of small press indie work?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
ourchair said:
This is a surprise? I thought it was common knowledge that Millar draw a lot back when he was doing a lot of small press indie work?
Well, some of us have never seen/heard about it. So that won't be known to everyone.

And the way I put the title, IS for others to believe it, incase they thought it was a hoax or something.

Latest posts