Mark Millar draws! It's true!

...And he ain't that bad!

Who woulda thunk it!

Yeah, he's really good. I showed Ultxon, and he thought it was one of the Kubert brothers! That's a compliment for Millar there! :D

And I heard that comic book writers were just wanna be comic book artists that didn't have the discipline :)

And, that credit is absolutely spot on is it? That pencilling looks ever so familiar

Guijllons said:
And I heard that comic book writers were just wanna be comic book artists that didn't have the discipline :)

I think your right. I wanted to draw comics but I decided that my attention span would be too short and my output would be too slow, so I decided I was better suited to writing.

And, that credit is absolutely spot on is it? That pencilling looks ever so familiar

I see what you mean, but his signature is at the bottom...

icemastertron said:
Yeah, he's really good. I showed Ultxon, and he thought it was one of the Kubert brothers! That's a compliment for Millar there! :D

That's what I thought of when I first saw the picture... He's real good... Now, all we have to see is how good BENDIS is!

It looks nearly identical to one of the Kubert Bros. art. But Millar is good.

Yeah, that's pretty good.

Bendis also did the full-page spread of Dollmaster in the Wanted: Dossier. Not bad, actually.

millarpencil.jpg

This is a surprise? I thought it was common knowledge that Millar draw a lot back when he was doing a lot of small press indie work?

ourchair said:
This is a surprise? I thought it was common knowledge that Millar draw a lot back when he was doing a lot of small press indie work?
Well, some of us have never seen/heard about it. So that won't be known to everyone.

And the way I put the title, IS for others to believe it, incase they thought it was a hoax or something.

Latest posts

Back