mark millar said on his forum that he is doing another mini

a fan said:
It can't be ultimate invasion because ultimate invasion is coming out around the summer or the end of 2006. Millar's contract is up in Febuary.
Although Millar's contract ends at the end of THIS YEAR (he said that himself. During the fall), his work will run through the summer. So it doesnt matter anyways, cuz something can be written now, drawn later, than released (or released during the drawing and all that).

icemastertron said:
Although Millar's contract ends at the end of THIS YEAR (he said that himself. During the fall), his work will run through the summer. So it doesnt matter anyways, cuz something can be written now, drawn later, than released (or released during the drawing and all that).

That, and it's written by Bendis anyway.

Bass said:
Please, Ultimate Namor will be more like this.

After 6 issues of double pages spreads with three words, Namor finally gets the balls to actually go to the surface of Earth.

Namor: People of Earth. Now, listen - see, you see - I am telling you this now. I - I - and I mean this - I am having a nervous breakdown. As a result (and sorry in advance) I think - no, I know, that I will have to do bad things to everybody. It's a bad thing, I understand but I - I wish it could be different, but it can't be because no one likes me. *starts crying* And I don't understand what I'm supposed - hguk - heeg - I'm going to kill you all! I'm killing everyone! I'm such a bad person!

Enter Nick Fury

Namor: Its - oh my god - it's Nick Fury, and SHIELD, the unstoppable force of plot!

Nick Fury: Tonight! This ends!

Namor: (This one sentence is spread over four double-page spreads) I AM A GOD!

Nick Fury: But I - that is to say, I - you, are having a nervous breakdown.

Namor: You are right. I will stop.

Nick Fury: Here. Walk into this plot hole. It's called "Deus Ex Machina".

THE END
You forgot to include verbal tics like "achem", "chuh", and "fuf", not to mention expressions like "Namor will get his tookis handed to him" and a bunch of heroes who all sound like Spider-Man telling Namor that he's some kind of "nutty nut nut of a nutbar" or "fruitier than a fruitcake" or "such an @#$% on @#$%ing ego problem".

Latest posts

Back