Mark Raxton (spoilers!!!!!)

ProjectX2 said:
I'd rather him move away than die. Enough people die already in this damn book. DAMN YOU BENDIS! I wodner if he'll get locked up in SHIELD? :D

I'd rather him not get powers now...

!!!! YO GUYS WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH SUPER HEROES AND SUPER VILLAINS IN REAL LIFE (WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE REAL LIFE SUCKS), BUT IF IT EVER DID GUESS WHAT????? PEOPLE WOULD DIE ON A REGULAR BASIS!!

TheManWithoutFear said:
!!!! YO GUYS WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH SUPER HEROES AND SUPER VILLAINS IN REAL LIFE (WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE REAL LIFE SUCKS), BUT IF IT EVER DID GUESS WHAT????? PEOPLE WOULD DIE ON A REGULAR BASIS!!

Well, Project is more of a glass-half-full type of person, you negative glass-half-empty type squirrel orangecake :p

The Captain said:
so what do you think will happen with mark? do you think he will be in issue 78 and disappear for a while, or will he be around in the next arc (warriors)?
If he goes away, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets dumped either in SHIELD custody or at Xaviers.

ultimate captain nurhachi vol 1

Nurhachi said:
I get the feeling he's gonna be a student at the school.

PS I get your point XT :D

yeah, that is exactly the first thing i thought, being as though it would show a connection to liz...but now that you raise that question....he could be petes new neighbor, or even better, be a new employee at the daily bugle... :wink:

Guys, for some odd reason, I'm beginning to think that Raxton is going to become the Ultimate Moon Knight. We'll have to see, but that may be where Bendis is headed with his character...

switcheroo

Goodwill said:
Guys, for some odd reason, I'm beginning to think that Raxton is going to become the Ultimate Moon Knight. We'll have to see, but that may be where Bendis is headed with his character...

yeah, you are thinking this because he shows up in the issue right before the one with the cover of moon knight right? it was my first idea if you look back at start of this thread (the first post) but knowing that it was molten man, i find it unlikely that he will be moon knight....before this gets thrown over in the moon knight thread....i think mark will just make a small cameo like thing, i dont expect him to be molten man in that issue, he will probably hang around or disappear for a while before being revealed as molten man....

the thought of bendis switching character names is interesting, but not all that interesting, things should stay the way they were...you wouldnt be too thrilled if spideys alter ego was really micheal morbius would you?

You have a good point... That's why I said in the Ultimate FF board that names are important to have for a character, so I totally agree with you.

The Captain said:
yeah, you are thinking this because he shows up in the issue right before the one with the cover of moon knight right? it was my first idea if you look back at start of this thread (the first post) but knowing that it was molten man, i find it unlikely that he will be moon knight....before this gets thrown over in the moon knight thread....i think mark will just make a small cameo like thing, i dont expect him to be molten man in that issue, he will probably hang around or disappear for a while before being revealed as molten man....
Makes sense considering how the Ben Reilly card was played. I wonder how they'll treat other characters like oh, Nick Katzenberg, but that's just me being me being Spider-Man geeky about 616 stuff no one cares about.

Well, I'm just hoping that they give Molten Man the 'ultimate' treatment. Like Dazzler and Sinister, I'd like to see Bendis put Raxton in a new position that is unmatched by any of his counterparts.

Goodwill said:
Well, I'm just hoping that they give Molten Man the 'ultimate' treatment. Like Dazzler and Sinister, I'd like to see Bendis put Raxton in a new position that is unmatched by any of his counterparts.

Ya i agree.

I realy dont believe they would make him Moon Knight. It just dosent make sense to me. What if Raxton ends up being one of the ultimate warriors.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I agree and I hope he hasn't forgotten about the Liz angle. I'm just confused on why he's involved in the MJ special. That is when he's appearing right?

Yeah, that's what it said, I think. Man, with the pacing on this book, I can't see how he's going to fit in to the issue. I guess time will tell.

Ultxon said:
Mark Raxton in the 616 universe is the Incredible MOLTEN MAN!.

here's a link:
http://samruby.com/Villains/MoltenMan/molten_man.htm

anyway, the molten man is an intesting case, he began as a foe to Spidey, but soon became a great ally. And a bit of trivia for you Molten Man is Liz Allan's step-brother... Wait a minute, this could be the storyline that reveals why Liz is afraid of mutants. What if her step-bro is a mutant who did some very hurtful things to Liz? Intenionally or unintetionally. I can't wait.

Dude, I just wanted to say...I LOVE samruby.com. I guess I'm not the only one who goes there.

The site's been my number one source for characters that I don't know too much about when I'm writing fan fics. I love it, too... It's very useful, however, they're going to need to keep up with those ultimate characters, huh? ;)

Latest posts

Back