Marvel announces "Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine"; "Ultimate Invasion" minis

Actually, I'd just assumed that the Hulk had a healing factor already. But you do raise an interesting point in regards to changing shape.
I do wonder if the Hulk has further form altering abilities now.. maybe.

hmmm

I really wouldn't like for Hulk to have gained "powers" from eating Kleiser.

Really, really wouldn't like it.

UltimateE said:
I really wouldn't like for Hulk to have gained "powers" from eating Kleiser.

Really, really wouldn't like it.
Yeah it would be rather stupid, since it doesn't really make much sense at all to gain the abilities of the person you just ate.

On the other hand, if Grant Morrison or Warren Ellis wrote it it might make sense, since they're the kind of writers who would inject some hoo-ha about cannibalistic shamans or other sorts of fringe tribal culture that believed you gained the qualities of the people you ingested.

I mean hell, the Chinese believe eating bull penis is a source of viriity, so why not?

What if BKV writes the Wolverine vs Hulk mini? It'd be a cool way to keep him in the UU, plus he loves writing Wolverine, as he said this in the interview:

BKV said:
BKV: Again, no mandates, I just use whatever characters I think will work for the story I'm telling. I love writing Wolverine, for example, but a little Logan obviously goes a long way, so I try to use him sparingly.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
What if BKV writes the Wolverine vs Hulk mini? It'd be a cool way to keep him in the UU, plus he loves writing Wolverine, as he said this in the interview:

He coulda fooled me. Logan was written out for a while and didn't have a single line in the most recent issue of UXM... Suure he loves Logan. He loves him just was much as he does GAMBIT!!!! RRGGHGH... He'll NEVER be forgiven :twisted:.

Goodwill said:
He coulda fooled me. Logan was written out for a while and didn't have a single line in the most recent issue of UXM... Suure he loves Logan. He loves him just was much as he does GAMBIT!!!! RRGGHGH... He'll NEVER be forgiven :twisted:.
Well, he does know, as of the writers with the 'angry letters', of Wolverine's "over usage". That's what great about him. He knows how to use enough of Logan to not piss off those who 'see him everywhere'. And even giving him a break from the series a bit.

I'm gonna miss BKV.... :cry:

Latest posts

Back