Marvel Apes

Coming next summer

From the combined talent of Brian Michael Bendis and Marvel Kirkman comes...

MARVEL VAMPIRE FROGS.

Coming next summer

From the combined talent of Brian Michael Bendis and Marvel Kirkman comes...

MARVEL VAMPIRE FROGS.

I like that you called him Marvel Kirkman.

I would rather read that than this.

This is a very bad idea. A very bad idea that shouldn't have made it off a scratch pad much the less pass the editors.

God help them it better be fun. More fun than this.

B00005MEEY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Exactly.

God, I hate marvel sometimes.
This was actually done because some kid asked Joe about doing a Marvel Apes version after they had done something else somewhat similar before. And yes, this is true because it was on all the sites 2 years ago from a convention, which I think it was from one of the Wizard ones.

So before you go hating Marvel because you're thinking they're "stealing" an idea from DC, check your facts.

This is something that's obviously just for fun. No one needs to be psychotic about it.

This is something that's obviously just for fun. No one needs to be psychotic about it.

I disagree. I ran over an old woman on my way to work because of this. I feel slightly better but still, it doesn't take the pain away.

Apes. My God.

I disagree. I ran over an old woman on my way to work because of this. I feel slightly better but still, it doesn't take the pain away.

Apes. My God.

I don't see what the deal is, DC already did this and the sun didn't explode, not to mention DC has 4 talking monkey chracters and no seems to mind.

The problem is Marvel is being uncreative here, DC already did this, so doing it again seems like Marvel is ripping off DC. I don't think this story is going to God awful, just bland and uncreative.

The problem is Marvel is being uncreative here, DC already did this, so doing it again seems like Marvel is ripping off DC. I don't think this story is going to God awful, just bland and uncreative.

Once again....

This was actually done because some kid asked Joe about doing a Marvel Apes version after they had done something else somewhat similar before. And yes, this is true because it was on all the sites 2 years ago from a convention, which I think it was from one of the Wizard ones.

2aajy1x.jpg

Hey there. I heard you guys loved Marvel Zombies, and you love the idea of Marvel Apes, so I'm here to tell you about our sequel idea.

We have Bendis and Kirkman plotting out Ultimate Marvel Apes.

Millar's also pitching in on an ape version of Gah Lak Tus.

Last edited:
We wikis now, Joe could have looked up apes and DC and found they did that idea.
This was in con reports on more lot of websites. Newsarama, CBR, etc. And they all said the same thing: a kid pitched the idea of Marvel Apes, and then Joe Q. tried to look for him because he liked the idea.

This isn't no, "just found apes on wiki" or "stealing from DC".

This was in con reports on more lot of websites. Newsarama, CBR, etc. And they all said the same thing: a kid pitched the idea of Marvel Apes, and then Joe Q. tried to look for him because he liked the idea.

This isn't no, "just found apes on wiki" or "stealing from DC".

But it could fall under, "a decent alibi."

".

No i'm saying after the kid pitched the idea, marvel should have wikied to make sure DC didn't already do it. This isn't the 60 anymore, we have tools to prevent such things from happening.

Last edited:
I said it before and I said it again....

Joe Q doesn't care about black people!

I mean did he stop and think about the subconcious bigotted message he's sending to America by portraying Luke Cage as a monkey? A BLACK MAN AS A MONKEY!

Somebody get me a phone! And when you bring me that phone....have Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton on the other end.

No i'm saying after the kid pitched the idea, marvel should have wikied to make sure DC didn't already do it. This isn't the 60 anymore, we have tools to prevent such things from happneing.
Ok.

So just because DC did it Marvel shouldn't do it? Yeah, I guess they are going to copy DC panel by panel and all. I mean, totally. Just because someone did something similar means no one else sould do it! HOORAH!! :roll:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back