Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (continued)

thecomicperson

Lucid_Dreamer

So there will be a second spiderman trilogy set in the MCU after No Way Home, but i (personally) think that there will be Spider-Man 4, Amazing Spider-Man 3 & Spider-Man: Homecoming 4, but officially there's nothing official
like a Tobey Spider-man movie, a Garfield spider-man movie and a Holland Spider-man movie?

I don't know, the reports talk about Hollands next spider-man movie. I don't see Sony or Marvel Studios trying to produce three different spider-man movie continuities simultaneously

Dallas Kinard

I still disagree with placement of the following:

????
Black Widow
Chapter 24 (2:11:12 - 2:13:35)

This scene was shot before TFATWS and was intended to be seen first. The spring weather indicates it's most likely spring of 2024.

marioxb

I still disagree with placement of the following:

????
Black Widow
Chapter 24 (2:11:12 - 2:13:35)

This scene was shot before TFATWS and was intended to be seen first. The spring weather indicates it's most likely spring of 2024.
It is placed before TFATWS. But I actually think it fits in afterward. If we watch just that one scene first, we have no idea who Val is, and she introduces herself in TFATWS. Maybe it's supposed to go after, even though it was filmed before? Just like a lot of this stuff...

By the way, why Winter Solider? That was his bad guy name. Season 2 (if made) should be called Captain America and Bucky. Or is his "made up" superhero name now Winter Soldier?

Last edited:

thecomicperson

It is placed before TFATWS. But I actually think it fits in afterward. If we watch just that one scene first, we have no idea who Val is, and she introduces herself in TFATWS. Maybe it's supposed to go after, even though it was filmed before? Just like a lot of this stuff...

By the way, why Winter Solider? That was his bad guy name. Season 2 (if made) should be called Captain America and Bucky. Or is his "made up" superhero name now Winter Soldier?
Exactly, i think that TFTWS S2 should be called Captain America and Bucky or Captain America and The White Wolf (how it was refered as in Black Panther & Infinity War), like some kind of tribute to Chadwick Boseman (R.I.P. 1976-2020, Wakanda Forever)

Arrowhead

Exactly, i think that TFTWS S2 should be called Captain America and Bucky or Captain America and The White Wolf (how it was refered as in Black Panther & Infinity War), like some kind of tribute to Chadwick Boseman (R.I.P. 1976-2020, Wakanda Forever)
For fans of the series like us that makes sense but for the casual viewer Winter Soldier is his more recognizable name. I'd argue Bucky would've been alright too but Winter Soldier sounds cooler in a title. Future seasons, if there are any, probably could change it into White Wolf especially if he actually starts using that name outside of Wakanda but for the first season Winter Soldier made sense to me.

Latest posts