Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Random thought but if Spider-Man: Freshman Year has their own version of Norman Osborn, like some photos that surfaced suggested, does that mean that version never finds out Peter Parker is Spider-Man?

Because if that Norman were to find out, that would create a plot hole with Far from Home; since the Raimiverse was a branch of the MCU and the whole thing was if anyone who knew Peter's secret they would appear on the main reality (Earth-199999).

Random thought but if Spider-Man: Freshman Year has their own version of Norman Osborn, like some photos that surfaced suggested, does that mean that version never finds out Peter Parker is Spider-Man?

Because if that Norman were to find out, that would create a plot hole with Far from Home; since the Raimiverse was a branch of the MCU and the whole thing was if anyone who knew Peter's secret they would appear on the main reality (Earth-199999).
No, because the spell only brought five, but they were more people who knew about the Spider-Man identity in the Multiverse, they appear in that breach in the sky at the end of the movie. I mean, for example, Mary Jane Watson from Raimiverse knew about Peter and She didn't show up, or all the Avengers from the Marvel Zombies What If episode

No, because the spell only brought five, but they were more people who knew about the Spider-Man identity in the Multiverse, they appear in that breach in the sky at the end of the movie. I mean, for example, Mary Jane Watson from Raimiverse knew about Peter and She didn't show up, or all the Avengers from the Marvel Zombies What If episode
Why five the first time? Because Peter named off 5 or 6 people during the spell?

Why five the first time? Because Peter named off 5 or 6 people during the spell?
I don't know, I remember people saying that the number of times Peter interrupts Strange is the same as the number of people from the multiverse, but know that I think about it, that doesn't really make sense, because they were 8/9 people: the five villains, the two Peters and Eddie and the symbiote. There are lots of things I don't understand about the movie, like why the spell brings people from differnt points in time or why an spell that erases memories somehow If interrupted brings people from the Multiverse.

I don't know, I remember people saying that the number of times Peter interrupts Strange is the same as the number of people from the multiverse, but know that I think about it, that doesn't really make sense, because they were 8/9 people: the five villains, the two Peters and Eddie and the symbiote. There are lots of things I don't understand about the movie, like why the spell brings people from differnt points in time or why an spell that erases memories somehow If interrupted brings people from the Multiverse.
Because Sony wanted nostalgia and they had to force it via convoluted means for that movie they wanted to be made.

I can answer this one because the producers confirmed it: The symbiote is a multiversal hivemind. The Venomverse one had the Raimiverse one's memories.

Oh, I know why Eddy appeared. What I'm saying is, someone like Miles Morales from Into the Spider-Verse (just an example, since he knows Spider-Man is Peter) could have been transported to the MCU as well, we just didn't see him.

Oh, I know why Eddy appeared. What I'm saying is, someone like Miles Morales from Into the Spider-Verse (just an example, since he knows Spider-Man is Peter) could have been transported to the MCU as well, we just didn't see him.
Nope that's animation.

I have one question from a long time: What is the consensus in this forum about the state of the Multiverse in the MCU?
In everything made by Marvel is the same Multiverse, right? The comics, the cartoons, the live action and animated movies, the videogames...
But the Loki series implies that the MCU is the origin of the current Multiverse, doesn't that contradict any explanation from the comics about the Seventh Cosmos or whatever? I read in this thread something about a reference to an old comic from the 90s about Kang... Are you implying that The One Who Remains is a Kang from the comics and has somehow split the MCU multiverse from a comic universe and somehow the MCU multiverse is a "local multiverse" or something to the real marvel multiverse? Because Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness says that MCU is Earth 616 and that doesn't fit with the comic Earth 616 and yes, I know that the characters of the movie that put the numbers to their universes are probably using a diferent criteria from the Britannia Corps or whoever puts the numbers in the comics, but in the other hand, the numbers of the new universes given in MoM are accepted as being their canon numbers to the comics so, I don't know. It seems to me that the movies are just going to contradict the comic and eventually comic Earth-199999 would be retconed to be a MCU-like world but MCU multiverse would be separate from Comic multiverse

I have one question from a long time: What is the consensus in this forum about the state of the Multiverse in the MCU?
In everything made by Marvel is the same Multiverse, right? The comics, the cartoons, the live action and animated movies, the videogames...
But the Loki series implies that the MCU is the origin of the current Multiverse, doesn't that contradict any explanation from the comics about the Seventh Cosmos or whatever? I read in this thread something about a reference to an old comic from the 90s about Kang... Are you implying that The One Who Remains is a Kang from the comics and has somehow split the MCU multiverse from a comic universe and somehow the MCU multiverse is a "local multiverse" or something to the real marvel multiverse? Because Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness says that MCU is Earth 616 and that doesn't fit with the comic Earth 616 and yes, I know that the characters of the movie that put the numbers to their universes are probably using a diferent criteria from the Britannia Corps or whoever puts the numbers in the comics, but in the other hand, the numbers of the new universes given in MoM are accepted as being their canon numbers to the comics so, I don't know. It seems to me that the movies are just going to contradict the comic and eventually comic Earth-199999 would be retconed to be a MCU-like world but MCU multiverse would be separate from Comic multiverse
The fact that they are doing incursions and Secret Wars in the MCU kind of indicated to me that the MCU multiverse and the comics one is separate.

I know that they are plucked before they die and I know it simply 'happens' to Brock, but the ending of NWH kinda makes the argument that they physically have to step through. I don't know, I wish they were clearer on that because if they have to physically step through, it would make a lot more sense as to how some come through and some don't.

The real answer is, only the ones they wanted for the plot came through. If EVERYONE came through, based on the number of universes out there, it would have impossible to make any sense of who is who, kinda like how Loki did it except on a single character not multiples. Imagine how many universes out there actually know Peter is SM? How many characters would that actually be? 100? 1000? 1 Million?

Just check this out - link. Overview tab and Connections section in On Screen Profile :)

EDIT: I'm gonna be downvoted on intelligencia :p

The fact that they are doing incursions and Secret Wars in the MCU kind of indicated to me that the MCU multiverse and the comics one is separate.
I agree with this. The more the MCU goes into Multiversal stuff the more I feel it's going to separate from the comics. So for my own peace of mind I consider them two separate Multiverses within the Marvel "Megaverse". That's just me tho

Latest posts

Back