Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

So how are we handling the whole K.E.V.I.N. thing on the timeline lol? Also, the Lady Thor line is making me feel like she's meant to still be alive at that point given how much she was talked about in the present tense. Since I have Love & Thunder in 2025, I may for my own timeline extend the passage of time from Jane becoming Lady Thor and Thor arriving back on New Asgard. It kinda works too as she would become Lady Thor in May, She-Hulk happens during the summer, and Jane's death could be around late Summer/early Fall (I know there's plenty of disagreement, but it would also match Disney +).
I hope we don't take the KEVIN thing too seriously on this timeline haha. As for the Lady Thor comment I wouldn't try to look too much into that as a placement for timeline. Myself I'm keeping She-Hulk in 2025 however anyway since I find as of right now there's really nothing substantial here to move it but that's just myself. One small thing I think helps the 2025 placement is that if there was a law firm specialized in dealing with superhero cases by summer 2024 I feel that Spider-Man would've gone there and not with Matt Murdock, but again I don't think that's substantial enough on its own to warrant changing anyone's timelines. Edit: Another little thing I just realized, if Abomination was in Kamar-Taj in 2024 wouldn't he have helped out in the battle against Scarlet Witch? Another little thing to place it in 2025

Last edited:
Idk it seemed like she changed the reality of the MCU after speaking with KEVIN. Definitely more than just in her head.
I take everything that occurred differently that what ultimately happened in the main reality is her warped perspective, all in her head, that kinda bled over into the narrative. In other words, what happened by the end happened. The stuff that happened when she started complaining and wanting to meet K.E.V.I.N. didn't happen.

I take everything that occurred differently that what ultimately happened in the main reality is her warped perspective, all in her head, that kinda bled over into the narrative. In other words, what happened by the end happened. The stuff that happened when she started complaining and wanting to meet K.E.V.I.N. didn't happen.
I mean fair enough, that's one way to look at it. But I mean I think we're capable of understanding a fourth wall break and the implications that can have on a series. Sure it can make it a little awkward but I think we all can understand that both happened, one was just overridden within the continuity. I don't think we need to try and explain a fourth wall break within canon as they're explicitly meant to be "breaking" it. I mean c'mon it's meant as comedy, let's not overthink this and just treat it as it is.

Last edited:
Idk, this has definitely had me rethink placing it in 2025. A lot of those little clues, I feel like are putting it in 2024.
I'm starting to think that maybe Marvel is stalling and making these years go by slower so that real time can catch up?

Idk, this has definitely had me rethink placing it in 2025. A lot of those little clues, I feel like are putting it in 2024.
I'm starting to think that maybe Marvel is stalling and making these years go by slower so that real time can catch up?
I am curious what everyone thinks about the placement now that the show is over. I'm still on 2025 myself for a few reasons, but I'd love to hear why some are putting it in 2024

My biggest one I think for 2025 placement is if Abomination is in Kamar-Taj we would've seen him in Multiverse of Madness when they were attacked and everyone was defending it

I feel the opposite. I don't really think Marvel cares if they catch up. We already have Ms. Marvel 100% in 2025 and obviously upcoming projects like The Marvels are going to take place after it. The only real evidence we have for a year is Disney + placing the series after Hawkeye and given how little the Blip is brought up compared to most of the shows/movies set in 2024, it makes more sense to me that it's almost been 2 years since everyone's returned rather than less than a year. I'm fine with them always being a few years ahead of us as it allows the impact from Endgame's time jump to continue to be felt.

I am curious what everyone thinks about the placement now that the show is over. I'm still on 2025 myself for a few reasons, but I'd love to hear why some are putting it in 2024
2025 makes more sense to me as well. If there's nothing contradicting Disney +'s placement, I don't see the need to go out of our way to ignore it.

Any idea what month/season?
Based off weather, definitely Summer. If I'm remembering correctly, at one point Jen has something about the 3rd Qtr on her computer (July, August, September) and I noticed last night there was a sticky note for "Event Instigator 8/16" when they were investigating Intelligencia. I'm not sure if this is specifically referencing the Award show, but I feel like it fits with the show being in the Summer. Plus Disney + places it before Ms. Marvel in their timeline and in one episode Mallory mentions "this October" confirming the show is earlier in the year than then.

Based off weather, definitely Summer. If I'm remembering correctly, at one point Jen has something about the 3rd Qtr on her computer (July, August, September) and I noticed last night there was a sticky note for "Event Instigator 8/16" when they were investigating Intelligencia. I'm not sure if this is specifically referencing the Award show, but I feel like it fits with the show being in the Summer. Plus Disney + places it before Ms. Marvel in their timeline and in one episode Mallory mentions "this October" confirming the show is earlier in the year than then.
Yeah I agree, it's definitely summer before the school season starts. The "8/16" date is a good catch for sure, I feel August is a good month for the placement of the majority of the show.

Yeah I agree, it's definitely summer before the school season starts. The "8/16" date is a good catch for sure, I feel August is a good month for the placement of the majority of the show.
I'm feeling the same way. A start in July and enough time passes for it to end around late August. Also, in Episode 8, Luke tells Jen her dress will be ready Friday. If the Gala were on 8/16, they would be a Saturday. So, it makes sense he would have the dress ready a day earlier.

I'm feeling the same way. A start in July and enough time passes for it to end around late August. Also, in Episode 8, Luke tells Jen her dress will be ready Friday. If the Gala were on 8/16, they would be a Saturday. So, it makes sense he would have the dress ready a day earlier.
That's another really good catch, seems like this series is definitely set in 2025

Right, after that (amazing) episode, I'm agreeing with Disney+'s placement of Love and Thunder. It definitely seems like they are talking as if she is still alive. No one would bad mouth someone like that if they were dead, even if they are assholes. The way they spoke just felt like she was still alive. So it seems like Jane was Thor for a whole summer.

Right, after that (amazing) episode, I'm agreeing with Disney+'s placement of Love and Thunder. It definitely seems like they are talking as if she is still alive. No one would bad mouth someone like that if they were dead, even if they are assholes. The way they spoke just felt like she was still alive. So it seems like Jane was Thor for a whole summer.
Personally I disagree. One line is not enough to accurately guess if a character is being considered alive or dead. I believe we also placed the events of Love and Thunder happening at least a month or two before She-Hulk if it was 2025 meaning she'd be dead at this point regardless. Also they would absolutely bad mouth someone who's dead like that, they really did nail the way those guys talk on Twitter and Reddit...

Last edited:
I actually made this very argument a couple of months back...however, given that there are some projects that are absolutely 2025, including seemingly BPWF, I don't think the 2024 catch up argument is as valid anymore. It's possible, but unlikely.

I think a lot of the Intelligencia stuff is up for personal preference here in regards to other projects. When a character can rewrite the show, remove whole plot points, and leave others intact, and then even add characters that had nothing to do with it, I don't really think it matters the tense. When RMan mentioned it earlier I was like, ok maybe, but having now seen the episode, that whole scene gets messed with in various ways. Regardless of where you are on the Thor LAT, to me, it doesn't change that She-Hulk is 2025. JohnTitor is also correct. The only way to make the line in She-Hulk make sense is to put She-Hulk, or at least the finale, between the opening and when Jane is flying around. To me that's another reason the tense doesn't matter, because you aren't going to interrupt the movie to watch that whole show are you? You see Jane's whole arc then move on to the next MCU chapter.

I think a lot of the Intelligencia stuff is up for personal preference here in regards to other projects. When a character can rewrite the show, remove whole plot points, and leave others intact, and then even add characters that had nothing to do with it, I don't really think it matters the tense. When RMan mentioned it earlier I was like, ok maybe, but having now seen the episode, that whole scene gets messed with in various ways. Regardless of where you are on the Thor LAT, to me, it doesn't change that She-Hulk is 2025. JohnTitor is also correct. The only way to make the line in She-Hulk make sense is to put She-Hulk, or at least the finale, between the opening and when Jane is flying around. To me that's another reason the tense doesn't matter, because you aren't going to interrupt the movie to watch that whole show are you? You see Jane's whole arc then move on to the next MCU chapter.
I agree, while I don't think the ONLY way the line works is if Jane as still alive as, when comparing various things of the present and past usually only one tense is used. (For example: Putin is an ashsole, and Hitler, well he just sucks amiright). I think that considering the tense of a quick throwaway line as a character is approaching for timeline info is just ridiculous. Either way LaT being in 2024 or 2025 Jane is still dead before She-Hulk. I don't think there's anything substantial there that warrants a change to LaT placement here and no matter what way you look at it She-Hulk is still in 2025.

Latest posts

Back