Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Ant-Man 3 Director Reveals New Age of Cassie Lang After Recast

Given we saw her birthday in Ant-Man, assuming it's the same day as her party, she would turn 18 on September 25th, 2025. Ant-Man & The Wasp confirmed she was 10 in April/May 2018, meaning she was born on or around September 25th, 2007. If the movie is around her birthday as the article suggests, then it can easily be placed around September 25th, 2025.
Giggedy.

IT"S HAPPENING!!!!
Marvel Studios The Marvel Cinematic Universe An Official Timeline

"The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is vast, incredibly varied, and richly complex. Different worlds, different timelines, countless characters. This is the guide to that universe. Created in close collaboration with Marvel Studios, it will answer the biggest questions: what happened, when, where, and why.

Follow the entire story of the MCU from before the Big Bang to the Blip and beyond. Along the way, learn more about the evolution of the Iron Man armors, the hunt for the Infinity Stones, and the formation of the Multiverse. Want to know how many times aliens have invaded Earth, or the complete history of Cap's shield? Look no further!

A treasured keepsake for any movie buff, filled with exclusive infographics, illuminating timelines, and amazing movie stills, this book will have pride of place on any MCU fan's shelf."

Last edited:
Yeah I just saw this, I'm cautiously optimistic. Marvel has released offical MCU timelines before and they've been hit or miss, but this seem like it may be something truly definitive. If I'm not mistaken this publisher has a Star Wars Timeline book releasing next year which I'm also looking forward too
I don't think Marvel itself has released a timeline since the one before Avengers. The one in the Titan book was wrong because it wasn't as official as it came off to be. A lot of the confusion comes from people believing it was the book being promoted by Marvel Studios when that was actually The Story of Marvel Studios. It was believed the timeline discussed by Feige would be released in it, but it seems they may have saved it for this book.

MARVEL STUDIOS FIRST 10 YEARS book has 144 pages.

New one will have 320 pages.

So 3 options I see:
- it will be veeery detailed
- it will include more photos and pictures that text
- it will include tv shows events

There's still hope, very little but still...

I think we will all agree, that it won't be the best timeline, but it can be good.

If the Timeline will include Marvel Television series I think it will be only Netflix shows, cause the shows creates the least complications against the main universe.

MARVEL STUDIOS FIRST 10 YEARS book has 144 pages.

New one will have 320 pages.

So 3 options I see:
- it will be veeery detailed
- it will include more photos and pictures that text
- it will include tv shows events

There's still hope, very little but still...
Usually the books published by DK are detailed well but include a lot of pictures and graphics. I doubt it'll include Marvel Television events.

Hey sorry this isn't really timeline releated but I just wanted to say a Happy New Year to everyone here, especially those who take part in the conversations here for making such a welcoming place to discuss differing opinions and ideas and working together to make this, quite frankly, amazing timeline. Here's to another great year in this community

And to anyone watching these conversations but not taking part in them like I did for the longest time I recommend jumping in. You probably won't find a nicer place to discuss the MCU than here.

45 seconds in, The Quantum Realm looks to be home of

the TVA

Looking at the evidence starting to pile up about when in the timeline its set (Cassie's Age, Relatively Close Proximity to BP:WF, the rough timeframe explained by Peyton reed in one of the above articles, Summer Menu Item in Cafe in Trailer, etc.) I'm going to say that the majority of the movie will take place over a short span of days (2 or 3 perhaps) in August/September 2025 due to the new trailer suggesting most of the bulk of the movie happens in the quantum realm (Not the TVA btw different designs for both cities and I think kang is in limbo in quantum realm before eventually 100 years in the future taking over the TVA).

Also, not timeline related but omg I can't wait for Kang and this movie, haven't been this hyped since NWH tbh and yes, the leaks were true about
Modok being Darren Cross from Antman 1.

I think for now I'm leaning toward a September 2025 date for Wakanda Forever.
  1. It would place T'Challa's death in September 2024. A time we've only seen briefly in other movies/shows when Peter returns back to school in No Way Home. By the time that movie jumps to its main events in early/Mid-November enough time would pass for T'Challa's death to not be brought up.
  2. It works with the Summer like weather shown in the movie and still allows Riri to be at school.
  3. If Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania is set around Cassie's birthday (September 25th), this placement would fit with a reference to Scott being on his book tour (something that usually lasts a week or two). Which we know is a scene in the movie.
  4. While he's not always accurate, it would fit with Nate Moore's comments about the movie being "almost concurrent" with Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania.
  5. If Secret Invasion is November 2025 (based on the Unity Day scenes), it would mean that Ross has been on the run for a couple of months.
Essentially, this would place the movie between She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel.

I think for now I'm leaning toward a September 2025 date for Wakanda Forever.
  1. It would place T'Challa's death in September 2024. A time we've only seen briefly in other movies/shows when Peter returns back to school in No Way Home. By the time that movie jumps to its main events in early/Mid-November enough time would pass for T'Challa's death to not be brought up.
  2. It works with the Summer like weather shown in the movie and still allows Riri to be at school.
  3. If Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania is set around Cassie's birthday (September 25th), this placement would fit with a reference to Scott being on his book tour (something that usually lasts a week or two). Which we know is a scene in the movie.
  4. While he's not always accurate, it would fit with Nate Moore's comments about the movie being "almost concurrent" with Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania.
  5. If Secret Invasion is November 2025 (based on the Unity Day scenes), it would mean that Ross has been on the run for a couple of months.
Essentially, this would place the movie between She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel.
I think that's better placement than Spring. I agree with you.

Latest posts

Back