Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Again, retroactively, his further intentions pertaining to new information not previously given to us as an audience is all assumption.
It's a gap that hasn't been filled yet between this and how Kang plans to do it his own way.

I fully expect this to be explained.
Again, I know it's a gap that hasn't been filled yet, that's why I said it's a theory and not a fact. I didn't throw this here because I thought this is for sure what's happening no doubt about it. I threw it here because you guys are the most knowledgeable about the MCU Timeline and how it works and may have noticed something I forgot that debunked the theory before I made a fool of myself in front of other nerds lol

Again, I know it's a gap that hasn't been filled yet, that's why I said it's a theory and not a fact. I didn't throw this here because I thought this is for sure what's happening no doubt about it. I threw it here because you guys are the most knowledgeable about the MCU Timeline and how it works and may have noticed something I forgot that debunked the theory before I made a fool of myself in front of other nerds lol
No worries!

No worries!
I didn't mean to come off as hostile in anyway if I did. I appreciate any feedback on the theory like the stuff you shared. You brought up good points early on that helped me strengthen the theory and new things I hadn't thought of. It helps to articulate theories to people who know their shit and can ask the right questions about it to make me think better about things. I think I have the foundation well enough to make a decent argument for the theory and not get absolutely torn to shreds on sites like Reddit lol (until Quantumania or Loki S02 blows it apart haha) thank you very much.

I will be very disappointed if the timeline book doesn't include tv shows and even comic books.

They are releasing Star Wars book in 3 months and we already know it includes EVERYTHING - link.

Star Wars doesn't have any problems with pre-Disney+ media. If there's nothing about tv shows it will be a big NO from me for Marvel Studios and maybe even entire MCU.

I will be very disappointed if the timeline book doesn't include tv shows and even comic books.

They are releasing Star Wars book in 3 months and we already know it includes EVERYTHING - link.

Star Wars doesn't have any problems with pre-Disney+ media. If there's nothing about tv shows it will be a big NO from me for Marvel Studios and maybe even entire MCU.
I don't know. I mean I used to care about the Marvel TV shows. But anymore, I feel they are just too different than the Disney Plus MCU stuff and don't really "fit" the tone of them. So in my personal MCU, they don't exist. And comics and other reading material are too complicated to fit in with the movie/ TV viewing IMO. So for me, if Daredevil/ Kingpin/ Quake whoever are retconned a bit, that's fine by me. "My" Agent Carter is the one shot and five minutes of the TV series as one-shot part 2, "Agent Carter, meet Jarvis". Then it jumps to her Smithsonian interview, followed by the 1989 scene from Ant-Man. Coulson was never brought back to life. BTW, anyone think it was a missed opportunity that Coulson never met Val?

p7896853_b_v8_aa.jpg "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

Last edited:

Well the difference between Star Wars and the MCU is Lucasfilm is kinda in charge of all Star Wars media whereas with the MCU Marvel Studios wasn't in charge of the Television shows and comics (I believe I could be wrong). So if this book is Marvel Studios it'll include all Marvel Studios properties in the MCU, not everything that is MCU

I'll be surprised if Marvel Studios ever includes Marvel Television in an "official" timeline given it was a seperate division. It's nothing to do with saying they aren't canon, it's just them focusing on the work done specifically by them.

Disney+ has placed Wakanda Forever between Moon Knight and She-Hulk on their timeline (I have Moon Knight in 2025 ending May 16th, I prefer it in 2025, so I use the wiki dates and She-Hulk beginning Mid-June 2025). I know using the Disney + timeline is controversial, but I think a late May/early June 2025 placement fits with what we're shown in the movie. The fact they didn't lazily place it between Werewolf by Night and the Guardians Holiday Special makes me believe some thought has gone into this placement.

Looking at MIT's schedule for this year, it seems Final Exams fall on the 19th, and 22nd-24th of May and there is a Summer session that Riri could also be a part of, explaining why she could potentially still be at school in June.

"A guy dressed like a bee tried to kill me in my room when I was 6". With Ant-Man & The Wasp stating Cassie was 10 in April/May 2018, I don't really see how this line works. Even if the "10-year-old" comment was rounding up, Cassie still would have been 7 during the first Ant-Man. I know it's minuscule but come on its basic math.

Y'all think Kang will succeed in directly rewriting the main timeline (no branches) to some degree...and result of that is the birth of the Mutant gene - i.e. the first Mutant, En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse)?

Around the 8:00-minute mark of this video, we get a date of May 7th, 2025 from a deleted scene from Wakanda Forever. I know the scene was deleted, but this would fit with the timeline used by Disney +. I know the vote here settled for Moon Knight in 2024, but as someone who uses the Wiki's 2025 dates, I have the climax of it ending May 5th, 2025 (the final scene happens some days after). As I said a perfect fit. They even show the day of the week as Wednesday which matches the real world. Sucks that we had a firm date get deleted from the actual movie, but I think it could still work.

"A guy dressed like a bee tried to kill me in my room when I was 6". With Ant-Man & The Wasp stating Cassie was 10 in April/May 2018, I don't really see how this line works. Even if the "10-year-old" comment was rounding up, Cassie still would have been 7 during the first Ant-Man. I know it's minuscule but come on its basic math.

I think that'll have to be chalked up as her misremembering her own age, which can easily happen (even if that was a pretty traumatic/significant event).

Y'all think Kang will succeed in directly rewriting the main timeline (no branches) to some degree...and result of that is the birth of the Mutant gene - i.e. the first Mutant, En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse)?
I mean I don't know if that specifically will happen but I wouldn't say it couldn't happen. I wouldn't mind a little history between Rama-Tut and Apocalypse in the MCU tho for sure

Solid theory - I think it may also have something to do with the technology Kang has that's related to Ms Marvel's bangles. We saw her time travel, and the bangles seemed to unlock her mutant abilities.

I don't imagine they're gonna close the door to having ancient mutants like Apocalypse, so they'll either retcon that they've been hidden the whole time, or more likely they'll mess with the timeline.

my personal theory is kang's future tech can be used to travel through time without creating parallel branches, thus why kamala's time travel was closed-loop vs endgame's branch method. How that relates to the ten rings to me is still... unclear; however, knowing that the bangle was found in a ten rings temple leads me to believe that the signal being sent out is reaching to kang or a variant of his

Disney+ has placed Wakanda Forever between Moon Knight and She-Hulk on their timeline (I have Moon Knight in 2025 ending May 16th, I prefer it in 2025, so I use the wiki dates and She-Hulk beginning Mid-June 2025). I know using the Disney + timeline is controversial, but I think a late May/early June 2025 placement fits with what we're shown in the movie. The fact they didn't lazily place it between Werewolf by Night and the Guardians Holiday Special makes me believe some thought has gone into this placement.
Gone for 2 months, nothing has changed.

The movie literally had a deleted scene showing a date that matches the Disney + timeline. It may not always be accurate (for the most part I think it is), but it's ridiculous to rule it out entirely.
We never rule it out "entirely" but with something that has many inconsistencies with being correct it's just not something we can base decisions on. We always discuss where Disney+ places the film, we always look at their timeline and compare it to what we have and then alter decisioms if needed like with Multiverse of Madness IIRC

Latest posts

Back