Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Just realized there's kind of plot hole in Quantumania.

In Endgame, Scott says he was only in the Quantum realm for a few hours, but 5 years had actually passed. Here, they were clearly there several hours but it appeared that no time passed on Earth. Was this explained by their entry/exit method and I missed it?

Just realized there's kind of plot hole in Quantumania.

In Endgame, Scott says he was only in the Quantum realm for a few hours, but 5 years had actually passed. Here, they were clearly there several hours but it appeared that no time passed on Earth. Was this explained by their entry/exit method and I missed it?
In AMatW Janet seemed to be in the Quantum Realm for the same amount of time that she was out of Earth's dimension. Could be something specifically about where Scott was located, as we now know the Quantum Realm is an incredibly vast dimension and that not all locations in the Quantum Realm have time pass weirdly. But no it was never explained outside of "time works weird"

I'm trying to decide what would be better to do for my personal timeline when it comes to She-Hulk and Quantumania. I used the times the days of the week were referenced to help narrow She-Hulk down some more, and currently have Episode 5 ending on July 24th, the same day Scott, Hope, Hank, Janet, and Cassie enter the Quantum Realm. I don't know if I want to place Quantumania between episodes 5 and 6 of She-Hulk. Or just place it before or after the entire season. A part of me does like following the book tour tease in Wakanda Forever with the movie featuring said book tour. I might just wait and see what Disney + does. Either way, it's nice that we're starting to get hard dates (even if Wakanda Forever's came from a deleted scene).
Generally I don't like to break up seasons/shows if I can help it, as the Netflix seasons really feel like they need to be watched beginning to end, but we also have AOS as a part of the timeline, so breaking it up can work in favor of chronological watching.

I run a guide for how to read Image Comics Massive-Verse and while the titles can all be read independently, save for their 'avengers style one-shot team ups', it really does feel more like a universe when you split up issues at naturally feeling breaks in their narrative. Read 3 here, then jump to this and read 6, etc.

I have only seen She-Hulk once but if it feels like 5/6 have what feels like a natural break in the narrative, why not stick AM3 in there?

I don't know much about
jails and whether juvenile hall would be different or not, but could the type of jail that Cassie was in be a factor in determining her age?

I don't know much about
jails and whether juvenile hall would be different or not, but could the type of jail that Cassie was in be a factor in determining her age?
I'm also not an expert but I believe it was jail, not juvie, and she would be 18 to be placed there.

i've been collecting my thoughts on the restructuring of the quantum realm that occurred in this movie, here's what i've surmised, again this is just how i'm interpreting what we've been given so far, i've only seen quantumania once as of this writing:

- the quantum realm is comprised of several layers; the smaller you shrink the further away from your given universe you get and if you travel deep enough, past the void and sub-atomica, you reach the multiveral basement wherein kang the conqueror established axia, indicated by the numerous portals around the dome-like "geography" surrounding the city. these portals are what allow travel between multiverses; these are the source of naturally-occurring temporal energy harnessed by the future technology of nathaniel richards, also harnessed by tony stark's reverse-mobius machine for the avengers to travel between the branches of the sacred timeline before the death of he who remains (whether this void is the void seen in loki or an unrelated part of the quantum realm also called the void is yet to be seen, however i would not be surprised if they are one and the same)
- as of now, every appearance of the quantum realm has been in the top layer, the "earth-199999" portion, where scott shrank to in the first ant-man film and where janet was rescued by hank in ant-man and the wasp; this is also the location of the mcu's chronopolis as seen in the background of the latter film, whether that will come into play in the future i'm not sure; this area is where janet resorted to hiding in as her time in the quantum realm went on; this is also where scott would be able to find quantum particles for ghost in the post-credits of the latter film mentioned above. janet monitoring scott's activity and the fact that he was only supposed to be going in and coming right back tells me that she wasn't worried about kang finding him because he was still trapped in the "multiversal basement" part of the quantum realm. multiple instances of multiversal characters are able to exist simultaneously in this basement level, hence it's possible that janet met multiple other versions of janet trapped in the quantum realm ie what if ep 5
- somewhere in the quantum realm, whether inside one of the aforementioned portals or elsewhere, exist all instances of places that exist "outside of time and space" that we've seen as of yet within the mcu; these include the nexus of all realities, the gap junction, and the tva headquarters
- how any of this causes scott to only be in the quantum realm for 5 hours in endgame is unclear; that was my biggest issue with the use of the quantum realm as well, although i assume they can get away with few and far between uses of "time just works weird sometimes, there's no real explanation"
- it's still unclear whether the ten rings are directly related to kang's tech, however the fact that the bangle causes an instance of closed-loop time travel in ms. marvel and it was found inside a ten rings temple tells me the two artifacts are connected and related to a kang variant; this could also explain wenwu's elongated life-span

the biggest thing missing from the movie personally was unfortunately what i was looking forward to the most which was further exploration of the quantum realm's history and how kang has affected the universe throughout phase 4 thus far
I haven't seen the movie, but I was about to start asking those kinds of questions:
-If the Quantum Realm is mutiversal, does it means that Jannet was there with potentialy infinite versions of herself (or at least 1, the one from what if zombies)?
-If so, what guarantee do we have that the Janet connecting to Scot in Ant Man 1 is 199999-Janet and not another Janet? Could it be that, like in the Jerrys Daycare episode from Rick and Morty, the Ant Man characters might have taken the wrong Janet from the Quantum Realm into their universe, but no one noticed because the alternate Ant Man Team took their Janet?

just did a double check of she-hulk's dates and I can safely say that what I have now is the closest we have to a full comprehensive chronological viewing order for phase 4 of the MCU.

Phase 4: (July 2024 - December 2025)✅

TheDailyBugle.net - Web of Lies!
TheDailyBugle.net - London Attack - Tower Bridge Bill Blues
TheDailyBugle.net - Coney Island re-opened years after devastating crash

TheDailyBugle.net - Sticky Street Job*

TheDailyBugle.net - Spider Sycophant
Venom: Let there be Carnage Post-Credits Scene
TheDailyBugle.net - Spider-Menace Tip Line

TheDailyBugle.net - Sticky Street Job*

Spider-Man: No Way Home (The More Fun Stuff Version)
Spider-Man: No Way Home Mid-Credits Scene
Morbius First Mid-Credits Scene
Morbius Second Mid-Credits Scene
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Mid-Credits Scene
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Post-Credits Scene
TheDailyBugle.net - "Savies" A New Menace Emerges
Hawkeye S01E01 - S01E03
Black Widow Post-Credits Scene
Hawkeye S01E04 - S01E06
Hawkeye S01E06 Mid-Credits Scene
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E01 Mid-Credits Scene
Moon Knight S01E01 - S01E02

Moon Knight S01E03 - S01E06 (3rd-4th May 2025)

Thor: Love and Thunder (2nd-5th May 2024 or 2025?)

Thor: Love and Thunder Post-Credits Scene (5th May 2024 or 2025?)
Thor: Love and Thunder Mid-Credits Scene (5th May 2024 or 2025?)

Moon Knight S01E06 Mid-Credits Scene (5th-10th May 2025?)

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (5th-11th May 2025)

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Mid-Credits Scene (10th-11th May 2025)

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E01
Spider-Man: No Way Home (The More Fun Stuff Version) Post-Credits Scene
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E02
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E02 Mid-Credits Scene
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E03
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E03 Mid-Credits Scene
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E04
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E04 Mid-Credits Scene
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E05
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania Mid-Credits Scene
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E06 - S01E09
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E09 Mid-Credits Scene
Ms.Marvel S01E01
Ms.Marvel S01E01 Mid-Credits Scene
Ms.Marvel S01E02 - S01E06
Ms.Marvel S01E06 Mid-Credits Scene
Werewolf by Night

Secret Invasion S01E01 - S01E06

The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special Post-Credits Scene

The stuff that has gaps between them are a WIP but im trying to date everything piece by piece and then combining them.

Found a BUNCH of very credible Marvel Studios plan leaks for the next 5 years or so.

I will not post them here for obvious reasons but I just want y'all to be careful. Someone (NOT ME lol) apparently got into Feige's documents and its out there somewhere in the aether.

Don't look for them. Big honkin' spoilers.

I'll will say though, be very excited for what's coming next. At the same time, grain of salt. But from what I could tell...very legit stuff.
Any chance you could send them to me privately or tell me where to get them? I'd love to take a look myself

Found a BUNCH of very credible Marvel Studios plan leaks for the next 5 years or so.

I will not post them here for obvious reasons but I just want y'all to be careful. Someone (NOT ME lol) apparently got into Feige's documents and its out there somewhere in the aether.

Don't look for them. Big honkin' spoilers.

I'll will say though, be very excited for what's coming next. At the same time, grain of salt. But from what I could tell...very legit stuff.
From what you read, do you think it sounds like stuff that could help offset some of the recent "MCU in trouble" rhetoric?

From what you read, do you think it sounds like stuff that could help offset some of the recent "MCU in trouble" rhetoric?
I believe I found the leak Selfishmisery was talking about and imo there's some very exciting stuff there however idk if the "MCU in trouble" stuff will ever go away. The MCU was never "top-tier cinema" as some like to remember the Infinity Saga, the projects were mostly usually just good, not incredible, not bad by any means (tho there are exceptions). After Infinity War and Endgame I think people got their expectations too high and the return to normal Marvel isn't for everyone.

There's also the fact that this series has run for 15 years this spring, a lot of the fans have aged and their tastes changed but the MCU remains the same, which imo is a good thing. The MCU largely, especially in it's films and central content, should remain tonally consistent. Shows and specials are where they can branch out and do weirder cool things like with WandaVision and WBN. But the MCU has a specific feel that shouldn't be changed, just like how Star Wars, LotR or Harry Potter have specific feels that their main content should keep to. If people don't like what the MCU is then they shouldn't watch it, there's plenty of other superhero content now that's distinct from the MCU

That all being said the MCU isn't in trouble, 2/3 films land in the top 10 highest grossing films of the year and I think 5 have made it to top 10 highest grossing films of all time. The remains for their entire run remain in the top 10 most watched series and the reviews are consistently good (not great but a 7/10 average isn't bad by any means).

Anyway this turned into something waaaay longer than I intended TL;DR exciting stuff, much for fans both of the comics and just general Marvel to be hyped for, the MCU isn't in trouble it's just big (arguably the biggest franchise ever) and that comes with a target for haters.

I believe I found the leak Selfishmisery was talking about and imo there's some very exciting stuff there however idk if the "MCU in trouble" stuff will ever go away. The MCU was never "top-tier cinema" as some like to remember the Infinity Saga, the projects were mostly usually just good, not incredible, not bad by any means (tho there are exceptions). After Infinity War and Endgame I think people got their expectations too high and the return to normal Marvel isn't for everyone.

There's also the fact that this series has run for 15 years this spring, a lot of the fans have aged and their tastes changed but the MCU remains the same, which imo is a good thing. The MCU largely, especially in it's films and central content, should remain tonally consistent. Shows and specials are where they can branch out and do weirder cool things like with WandaVision and WBN. But the MCU has a specific feel that shouldn't be changed, just like how Star Wars, LotR or Harry Potter have specific feels that their main content should keep to. If people don't like what the MCU is then they shouldn't watch it, there's plenty of other superhero content now that's distinct from the MCU

That all being said the MCU isn't in trouble, 2/3 films land in the top 10 highest grossing films of the year and I think 5 have made it to top 10 highest grossing films of all time. The remains for their entire run remain in the top 10 most watched series and the reviews are consistently good (not great but a 7/10 average isn't bad by any means).

Anyway this turned into something waaaay longer than I intended TL;DR exciting stuff, much for fans both of the comics and just general Marvel to be hyped for, the MCU isn't in trouble it's just big (arguably the biggest franchise ever) and that comes with a target for haters.
If you read it from anywhere else than what I'm thinking of, either 1.) It's BS or 2.) It's getting out there.

It's not 4chan, it's not Reddit. If what you saw was what I saw and was there, someone is spreading the leaks.

I literally can't get specific, and I REALLY don't wanna appear as some 'guru' for answers.
To be clear, I'm not approaching this topic any further...

If you read it from anywhere else than what I'm thinking of, either 1.) It's BS or 2.) It's getting out there.

It's not 4chan, it's not Reddit. If what you saw was there, someone is spreading the leaks.
Yeah, I've looked and haven't seen anything legit. Makes me think it's a hard find.

It's not 4chan, it's not Reddit. If what you saw was there, someone is spreading the leaks.

I literally can't get specific, and I REALLY don't wanna appear as some 'guru' for answers.
I got mine from some sources on Reddit that shared, showed the plan for the next 5ish years like you said and the sources were solid so I think but I guess can't confirm. Like I said I'd personally be very interested in seeing the leak but if you're not comfortable with sharing them that's the best I can do

I got mine from some sources on Reddit that shared, showed the plan for the next 5ish years like you said and the sources were solid so I think but I guess can't confirm
Mind being more specific? I'm looking at the Spoiler sub and I'm not seeing anything. Not asking for a link, just a general idea of where to look.

Latest posts

Back