Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

No, you start counting from February. So March is 1 month, April is 2 months. So since we know it's "months" after Feb. that would land us in May.

No, you start counting from February. So March is 1 month, April is 2 months. So since we know it's "months" after Feb. that would land us in May.

You literally just said the same thing as Nintendo, but came to a totally different conclusion.

One month after February 1 is March 1. 2 months after February 1 is April 1. 3 months after February 1 is May 1. Starting with April, the month after the number becomes plural- months. So if something is months later, it must be two or more months later. So months later could be April, it could be May.

I guess it all depends on what date you count from.

Not really, because even if you count from the last day of February- the 28th or the 29th- one month would be March 28/29, two months would still be April 28/29, and 3 months would still be May 28/29. It doesn't matter when you count from, months could mean April or May.

Other than the first season of Daredevil, I've seen zero of the streaming/ cable shows including Inhumans (or was that ABC?). I've only seen up to half of the Ghost Rider season of Shield too. My point is that I'm going to use this timeline to watch them in order, so make it good everyone!

In my opinion, I don't like Dallas' timeline either. I'd rather rewatch (and in some cases watch for the first time) everything where the majority of the movie/ show takes place. So Captain America, Agent Carter, Captain Marvel in that order, and so on.

Last edited:
Really? I think the title is pretty self explanatory. But I'll humor you. It's so people can watch the entire MCU in as logical of a chronological order as possible. If you actually open the link, you'll see pretty quickly that it is absolutely not "just release order".

Really? Imagine you've never seen the mcu. You watch agent carter. Then once you reach captain america you already know how its going to end. You say logical yet agent carter is before cap on your viewing order. You could have put agent carter after it and still have the captain america date. That makes no sense anyway you put it. Guardians of the galaxy is in the wrong place. Youve put it as the latest date in the timeline (after credit scenes, not even spoiler ones). You completely ignore agents of shield references to ant-man and captain america: civil war. Sorry man.

Edit: your captain america: the winter soldier placement has spoilers. Its definitively intended to be watched between aos 1x16 and aos 1x17.

Last edited:
No its not release order. Its... an order, sure, but its not an order id recommend to a friend as the timeline usually places entire movies somewhere else because of small scenes (after credit scenes) and ends up spoiling something else. The timeline that this thread has doesnt spoil anything. Its a perfectly fine viewing order for the most part.

Last edited:
As I've stated, and keep stating, this is a LOGICAL viewing order. It does not cater to what people may personally want, or how you personally feel about where things should be watched. It's placed according to order of events. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

Its really not very logical. Give me reasons why im wrong. Ive told you why i dont agree with you. Im trying to be polite but i dont think most people would agree with yours.

I think you have "subjective" and "objective" confused. You are telling me how you personally feel things should be watched. I'm telling you how the chapters fall objectively, factually and without personal bias. You not liking that doesn't change the facts. To quote Ben Shapiro, "Facts don't care about your feelings".

Well its a fact that placing captain america: The winter soldier after agents of shield season 1 will spoil the movie, but hey! 30 seconds of that movie is after season 1!

You are correct. Both things you stated are correct. Your sentiment that it's "wrong", however, is where I disagree.

You said it was a viewing order. Guess you weren't telling the truth. You are claiming that yours is right as its "logical" yet you completely ignore logic. You see where I'm going with this? Instead of brushing it off as constructive criticism you respond with "its a LOGICAL viewing order". It really isn't. I never said it was wrong. Youve just placed the items as the lastest it is on the timeline. This is just... full of spoilers. Its not a viewing order.

Ok now you are just getting on my, and I'm sure everyone else's, nerves. I'm not going to entertain you anymore with this pointless conversation. Anyone with two eyes and a brain understands what a chronological viewing order is. As I've stated before, you can disagree all you want, but that won't change fact. Doctor Strange ends in 2017, despite beginning in 2016. Therefore the film is placed in 2017 at the latest events it ends on. That same logic is applied to the rest of the MCU to keep logical consistency when possible.

If you want to continue to be argumentative and pester me, start PMing me with your rhetoric and stop what you are doing because it's extremely annoying.

I was going to say the same thing that you said at the beginning. Im sick of it too. But that doctor strange logic? That doesn't make sense. Viewing order and a chronological timeline are two different things. I give up. How about we discuss the actual timeline now? (the one on here)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back