Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Maybe it's something like: The showrunner envisioned it in Civil War, but that's not what comes out of the final product. Or maybe the hospital gown was referring to the operation to take his mechanical legs
When was it shown/ said/ implied that Skrull Rhodey had mechanical legs?

When was it shown/ said/ implied that Skrull Rhodey had mechanical legs?
We did not see that the Skrull had mechanical legs, but we did see that the real Rhodey did not have them and someone carried him out

We did not see that the Skrull had mechanical legs, but we did see that the real Rhodey did not have them and someone carried him out
I'm sorry did Rhodey ever have mechanical legs? I'm pretty sure he only ever had the like exo-suit brace thing

Was listening to BobaTalks on one of his livestreams earlier and he brought up an interesting point I wanted to share.

What if Daredevil Born Again is set during the Blip? And the reason for no Foggy Nelson or Karen is because they got dusted?
Honestly that would be awsome, but it is confirmed Echo will tie into that show and Echo will spin off from Hawkeye, plus, we see a PymVanDyne logo in a set photo and since they got snapped it wouldn't be possible for it to be set during the Blip. However, I've heard it is going to be divided in two parts of 9 episodes each and I have hope that as it is a very long show the first part gets set during the Blip to serve as bridge between the Defenders Saga's arcs and the present of the MCU (like Kingpin getting out of prision) and then the second explores Kingpin as New York's mayor and other present related plots, or even if that doesn't happens, some flashbacks to the Blip era would be fine

Guys, I'm serious right now. Have some patience and don't click unless you're absolutely sure.
Elden Henson reprises his role as Foggy Nelson. He is killed off very early on. The first half will be Matt hunting down the serial killer Muse. Matt is working at a new Law firm, "Murdock & Associates".

Take that as you will.

Let's not be rash. It could be wrong/different/better than it sounds. Let's just wait it out before making judgements.
Well to quote Morbius it's intriguing lol do you have a source for this? I don't believe I've seen this anywhere before yet from any insiders or leakers

Latest posts

Back