Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

another question for someone with the book: is it specified that the end credits of multiverse of madness is in november 2024?

ahh i see, that makes a lot more sense, thank you for clarifying

also are we going to edit the tva scenes to be interspersed with the end of endgame as they are in the book? i have no personal preference regarding this either way i'm just curious what everyone here thinks
This was something Lebnyx and I discussed briefly but we decided against it. If we did that then we should do it for the other 3 Time Heist timelines that are also presented the same way as well as all the times Loki travels to during his show instead of their respective places in the timeline which would kinda go against the way this timeline and other time travel moments are laid out here. It's best to keep to keep it the way it is here for now.

Videos:
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Classified Files
  • Real Time With Bill Maher on Iron Patriot
  • Fashion Police on Iron Patriot
  • Jessica Jones Phone Etiquette
  • Iron Fist Season 2 Date Announcement
  • Iron Fist Season 2 Memories
  • The Punisher Leaving It All in the Past
  • Sequoia's Instagram Story
  • Thor is Fine Guys...
  • A Film By Flash Thompson's Phone

Websites:
  • Stark Expo Website
  • The Rising Tide Website
  • Fitz-Simmons Armory Website
  • Galaxy Getaways Website
  • Daredevil: Red Thread Website
  • Mashable: Everyday hero or thief? Cyber criminal to address 2012 arrest
  • WIRED: Pym Technologies. Where Past Meets the Present
  • Mashable: Confession of a whistleblower: Inside the mind of an infamous corporate burglar
  • Nelson and Murdock Website
  • Chikara Dojo Website
  • New York Bulletin Website
  • The Daily Bugle Website
  • Explore Madripoor Website
  • New Jersey AvengerCon Website
  • GLK&H Voicemail Message

Social Media:
  • WHiH Newsfront Google+
  • Darren Cross Google+
  • Pym Technologies Google+
  • Darren Cross Linkedin
  • WHiH Newsfront Twitter
  • Pym Technologies Twitter
  • The Daily Bugle Twitter
  • The Daily Bugle Instagram
  • New Jersey AvengerCon Twitter
  • Titania Twitter
  • Titania Instagram

Books:
  • Doctor Strange: The Beginning
  • Captain Marvel: Starforce Mission Log
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Who Guards My Sleep
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - The Courage to Dream
Watcha think?

Where does What If? specifically fall in the book? I'm curious when The Watcher bookends actually occur in the sacred timeline.
Apparently from what I've seen online since I don't own the book yet, it's set at the very end of the book in its own section labeled what if…?

So they are trying to make it separate from the rest of the MCU like the Sony movies or the spider-verse stuff, but from a viewing order perspective I'd place what if…? after Loki season 1 or 2 and hopefully by the time we have reached the finale of season 2 we can narrow down the placement but a safe bet atm at least imo is that all the multiverse stuff like the Sony,spider-verse and Fox stuff will happen after the sacred timeline is open to the multiverse which is starting to become a real possibility after Loki S02e04 (but we'll have to wait and see)

Oh btw just saw leaked footage of the spider within short film (prequel to Across the spider-verse) and can confidently say that it occurs just before Halloween 2019 around the 21st October 2019.

Where does What If? specifically fall in the book? I'm curious when The Watcher bookends actually occur in the sacred timeline.
It has its own section after 2025 and just features the year each of those universes branched off from the Sacred Timeline. For now it makes sense to watch it after Loki, since it's where the multiverse opens and S1 only covers The Infinity Saga. But, in the future it may be better to save it till before Kang Dynasty/Secret Wars as they add characters and events from The Multiverse Saga.

It has its own section after 2025 and just features the year each of those universes branched off from the Sacred Timeline. For now it makes sense to watch it after Loki, since it's where the multiverse opens and S1 only covers The Infinity Saga. But, in the future it may be better to save it till before Kang Dynasty/Secret Wars as they add characters and events from The Multiverse Saga.
After 2025 chronologically or in the book's section order?

@Starvel what all did you fix so I can fix my own timeline
Ah so much, but basically it was changed to match the timeline book and some stuff like the comics and shows reorganized to match up. Admittedly some edits need to be made still, I was going to do them last night but didn't get home till 1:30am so I went to bed haha sorry. So what you'll have to change will depend on what you have in your own timeline and what you don't.

I've been using this timeline for a little while now, just noticed that Agents of SHIELD Season 2 Episodes 1-13 are placed in between episodes from Season 4. I think this is supposed to be Jessica Jones Season 2?

Latest posts

Back