Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

It has to be, because besides this sudden announcement, NOTHING ELSE Wakanda related was announced show-wise.
I'm 80% sure it's supposed to be the same project that's been teased for 2+ years.
true however they could have not mentioned it as they seemed to be focusing on animation and they could announce a live action series at a later date but with the quality over quantity mandate in effect i highly doubt theyd make 2 series focusing on wakanda at this stage and having it be animated rather than live action may have saved them some budget

the next question is: is it on the sacred timeline? i dont see why it wouldnt be however ive seen mixed opinions as everything animated so far has been on a branch timeline, but again i dont see why it wouldnt be set in the main universe as were the animated scenes of the holiday special

im no betting man but i would be astounded if there were both a live action and animated series focusing on wakanda at this point, just as id be surprised to see both an animated series focusing on the origins of the ten rings and a live action series focused on xialings current-day sect

Last edited:
Odd-Leek7539 reddit user (a reliable leeker) says this:

She says in that scene when Fisk is asking Maya who the monster is, he gifts her the hammer he killed his father with in DD S1. Fisk calls it a family heirloom. He tells Maya how his father was a monster until he grew strong enough to stop him, and how they've come full circle.

:D

Odd-Leek7539 reddit user (a reliable leeker) says this:

She says in that scene when Fisk is asking Maya who the monster is, he gifts her the hammer he killed his father with in DD S1. Fisk calls it a family heirloom. He tells Maya how his father was a monster until he grew strong enough to stop him, and how they've come full circle.

:D
1702405968269.png

Eyes of Wakanda and Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man added. looks like 2024 will be the year of Marvel Animation
plus x-men '97 finally and (supposedly) marvel zombies, certainly seems like animation is getting a highlight while their current live action projects are being reworked

plus x-men '97 finally and (supposedly) marvel zombies, certainly seems like animation is getting a highlight while their current live action projects are being reworked
Right I meant to say X-Men '97. I'm not confident that Marvel Zombies will hit 2024 since it wasn't mentioned during that Marvel Animation announcement from yesterday. But I really hope it does

Right I meant to say X-Men '97. I'm not confident that Marvel Zombies will hit 2024 since it wasn't mentioned during that Marvel Animation announcement from yesterday. But I really hope it does
agreed, im hopeful as well but yes they didn't show it alongside the other 2024 releases even tho it was the only with that date originally lol, im hoping with iman saying she was done recording her lines it would be finished by this halloween if not next, 4 episodes seems like a perfect halloween drop

Eyes of Wakanda and Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man added. looks like 2024 will be the year of Marvel Animation
I suggest changing Spider-Man - Sophomore Year 1x01-1x06** to Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man 2x01-2x06**.

Since Eyes of Wakanda is a series, I'd add 1x01-1x06** to it (most Disney Plus shows have been 6 episodes; you can edit it later with the official episode count, if it is different.) The asterisks should also be added since it hasn't aired yet.

??
Spider-Man - Freshman Year 1x01: "????"** (????, 2024)
Spider-Man - Freshman Year 1x02: "????"** (????, 2024)
Spider-Man - Freshman Year 1x03: "????"** (????, 2024)
Spider-Man - Freshman Year 1x04: "????"** (????, 2024)
Spider-Man - Freshman Year 1x05: "????"** (????, 2024)
Spider-Man - Freshman Year 1x06: "????"** (????, 2024)
Needs to be Adjusted

In the newest What If S2 Promo we see the Yggdrasil Multiverse, does that mean for the Viewing Order
Loki S1
What If...? S1
Loki S2
What If...? S2
Other Multiverse Stories

Or
Loki S1
Loki S2
What If...? S1
What If...? S2
Other Multiverse Stories
The events of Loki are outside of time so it doesn't seem like much 'situational' time passes. Also, What If has to be after it entirely judging from Loki's ending.

Latest posts

Back