Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

I'd also say that:

Loki S01
Loki S02
What If S01
What If S02
Other MCU Multiverse Stories (E.g. Your friendly neighbourhood spider-man,Marvel Zombies,etc.)
Outside Multiverse stories (E.g. Sonyverse,Fox X-Men,X-Men 97',Raimiverse,Webbverse,etc.)

Because if What if S01 were to take place just after Loki S01 (when he who remains dies and the sacred timeline branches) then most of the other branches would be pruned by Dox's rebellion in Loki S02 before Loki fixes everything by sacrificing himself.Meaning no captain Carter,or T'challa star lord or Strange Supreme in What if S02 and we already have 2 returning characters from S01 they both originated from branch timelines

Because if What If S01 were to take place just after Loki S01 (when He Who Remains dies and the sacred timeline branches) then most of the other branches would be pruned by Dox's rebellion in Loki S02 before Loki fixes everything by sacrificing himself. Meaning no Captain Carter, T'challa Star Lord or Strange Supreme in What If S02 and we already have 2 returning characters from S01 they both originated from branch timelines.
You're not wrong. If anything, placing What If S1 after Loki S2 somehow feels more fitting.

Currently rewatching Doctor Strange and never noticed before that in the opening scene with the Ancient One you can see an ad for Ride Along 2 on a bus (ironically a movie that also features Benjamin Bratt) and while it's from when the scene was filmed, it also fits with what the timeline book says about the scene being "Early 2016" and before February 2nd as the movie came out January 15th in the U.S. and January 22nd in the UK (the scene is in London).

This channel is placing "The Marvel's" in December of 2026.

I think it's definitely the best option at this point when considering Kamala and Kate's ages. I would have personally liked for a little more time to have passed since Secret Invasion given how Fury's changed and the lack of tie-in (even though the show should be somewhat relevant to the movie) but it is what it is.

What are the chances Zemo becomes Marvel's proto Doctor Doom in the MCU at this point?
Way too damn late in the game to come up with something resembling Doom now; assuming that leak about him being Feige's back up plan is true.
1702942665954.png

I think it's definitely the best option at this point when considering Kamala and Kate's ages. I would have personally liked for a little more time to have passed since Secret Invasion given how Fury's changed and the lack of tie-in (even though the show should be somewhat relevant to the movie) but it is what it is.
I still think The Marvels happens no than a month after Ms. Marvel and I'm 99% sure that's where Disney Plus will put it. And probably move Secret Invasion there as well.

Due to Majors' being found guilty and fired by Marvel, The Kang Dynasty has been removed as the title of Avengers 5. I'll update later
Maybe they can say Kang was secretly a skrull the entire time, and now he can be any other actor.

Latest posts

Back