Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Should be the final piece in putting the discussion behind them to rest. Looking at it, they're clearly going off the wiki's dates.

This pretty much confirms that DD S1 and JJ S1 are early 2015, LC S1 is late 2015, IF S1 is early 2016, and TD is spring 2016

Should be the final piece in putting the discussion behind them to rest. Looking at it, they're clearly going off the wiki's dates.
No complaints here lol

Also, Echo has been placed between Wakanda Forever and She-Hulk

I still personally go with DDS1 in Fall 2014, which still fits this placement.
If they just went off the wiki dates, which, let's be honest, is almost certainly what they did, then in my opinion early 2015 seems to be the placement they're going with. And it's not like there isn't evidence for said placement either.

25 minutes and approx. 40 seconds in you get frequent time jumps - up to the month/year Hawkeye takes place, intercut with scenes from it.

28 minutes 18 seconds in is when it jumps 5 months later (after the events of Hawkeye). May 2025 like RMan said.

If they just went off the wiki dates, which, let's be honest, is almost certainly what they did, then in my opinion early 2015 seems to be the placement they're going with. And it's not like there isn't evidence for said placement either.
I just personally don't care for the weather clearly not matching. Plus the show was shot Summer-Fall 2014, so I think it fits better. Especially with comments about "the last 2 years" in regards to The Battle of New York. The fact they used the wiki, makes me think they didn't put much thought into it and assumed using what was already out there was the easiest option.

I just personally don't care for the weather clearly not matching. Plus the show was shot Summer-Fall 2014, so I think it fits better. Especially with comments about "the last 2 years" in regards to The Battle of New York. The fact they used the wiki, makes me think they didn't put much thought into it and assumed using what was already out there was the easiest option.
Then again there's also comments in Season 2 in late 2015 saying Season 1 was months prior (with Charlie Cox saying specifically it's around six months), as well as Season 3 saying twice in late 2017 that Season 1 was two years ago. Plus it's never explicitly stated that the BoNY was two years ago, only that Union Allied started to profit off of it two years ago, so ‍¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They're also ignoring the summer weather shown in IF S1, which is now confirmed to be set in early 2016, so idk why they can't do the same with DD S1

Last edited:
So far they haven't said how Kingpin evaded prison after the end of Daredevil. Still curious about that.
Yeah, not a fan that we just jump back into Fisk and Matt with him just simply going after him again with no explanation of how things got to where they were at the end of S3 and here. Hopefully, Born Again goes into this time more now that we see them putting effort into tying it all together.

Yeah, not a fan that we just jump back into Fisk and Matt with him just simply going after him again with no explanation of how things got to where they were at the end of S3 and here. Hopefully, Born Again goes into this time more now that we see them putting effort into tying it all together.
Yeah it makes Matt's speech to Fisk all the more meaningless knowing he had some kind of immunity. He definitely didn't go further underground because he wasn't arrested on the spot when stopping the cops from arresting Echo.

Latest posts

Back