Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Then again there's also comments in Season 2 in late 2015 saying Season 1 was months prior (with Charlie Cox saying specifically it's around six months), as well as Season 3 saying twice in late 2017 that Season 1 was two years ago, so ‍¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They're also ignoring the summer weather shown in IF S1, which is now confirmed to be set in early 2016, so idk why they can't do the same with DD S1
If that scene were November, months prior would still fit. I'd have the season start around October so it'd only be a few months anyway. I'm also not a fan of the same being done with IF. Just things I've disagreed with the wiki on regarding those placements.

It would be nice if we had a firm placement on Maya's dad's death. Would help us understand the time gap between DDS3 and Fisk/Matt during those scenes in E1.

The opening scene is definitely fantasy and just a story told via Choctaw tradition. No need to time stamp it, unless they decide later on in the series to make it real.

That jump to reality in the same opening scene is set in 2007.
Okay about that traditional story told

It's reality within the MCU

So that's distant past. Undetermined year.

Okay about that traditional story told

It's reality within the MCU

So that's distant past. Undetermined year.

According this, the first Choctaw appeared around 300-600 CE (CE = Common Era; AD basically)
Let's go with c. 300 AD for the legend in the opening scene in Episode 1.

If that scene were November, months prior would still fit. I'd have the season start around October so it'd only be a few months anyway. I'm also not a fan of the same being done with IF. Just things I've disagreed with the wiki on regarding those placements.
Fisk says the art gallery scene was several months ago in 2x10, which takes place in November 2015 according to both the wiki and this thread, so it would be over a year prior, not just a few months

Okay so Echo's dad was said to have died in 2021, in Episode 4 in its second flashback. Since it flashes back to that same year.

So I guess like we assumed with Agents of SHIELD, humanity quickly accepted the Blip as "life goes on" and thus it did.

Most likely means William died in late 2021 and the fight with Daredevil is in early 2022, as Chitty Bang by Leikeli47, released in January 2022, plays in the background
Yeah, the latter (2022) would be around the time she's messing with that motorcycle in the shop she broke into. So a few months to grieve over her dad's death I guess? And the 2nd flashback in Episode 4 is between that.

Latest posts

Back