Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Does anyone recall the reasoning behind this placement?

Captain America - The Winter Soldier Chapter 18: "End Credits" (2:15:02 - 2:15:36)

I believe it's the post-credit's scene.
It is Bucky in the museum post-credits scene. What's wrong with that placement?

Legion is not MCU, but personal headcanon of mine is that Switch's father ("Xiu") is a high-ranking TVA agent that created or instructed a variant/"robot" named "Jia-Yi" (translates to "plus one" - Thanks Oliver Bird!) to completely erase the Legion show's timeline.
TVA Legion.png

Unfortunately the "Earth-19264" on the Appendix conflicts with that idea. So I could also headcanon that as a branch of a branch being destroyed...Again, not stating anything as fact or requesting anything, just rambling.

Also, personally, I'd prefer if this was Earth-19264:
1696551903260.png

Legion is not MCU, but personal headcanon of mine is that Switch's father ("Xiu") is a high-ranking TVA agent that created or instructed a variant/"robot" named "Jia-Yi" (translates to "plus one" - Thanks Oliver Bird!) to completely erase the Legion show's timeline.
View attachment 1271

Unfortunately the "Earth-19264" on the Appendix conflicts with that idea. So I could also headcanon that as a branch of a branch being destroyed...Again, not stating anything as fact or requesting anything, just rambling.

Also, personally, I'd prefer if this was Earth-19264:
View attachment 1272
Fun headcanons are always appreciated!

I'm glad they're addressing the niche detail of there being a "past" in this TVA dimension.

I feel like when a storyline gets this convoluted (cough)DCEUandArrowverse(cough) you NEED to address these things even if it takes up the episode's time to make it understandable. Don't assume the viewer will connect the dots.

So the Time Loom essentially ties select co-existing branches together? (Like say, the What If episodes or in adjacent instances the alternate timelines in Agents of Shield?) Basically if too much branches occur, it overloads everything and they have to be destroyed. Interesting.

So the Time Loom essentially ties select co-existing branches together? (Like say, the What If episodes or in adjacent instances the alternate timelines in Agents of Shield?) Basically if too much branches occur, it overloads everything and they have to be destroyed. Interesting.
Am I reading that right?
The "Sacred Timeline" IS literally a small bundle of timelines that are tied together into a stream (or "Time Loom"?)
So this "singular timeline" fallacy was either not known by every TVA individual or it was their way of condensing "necessary" timelines; like the 2014 branch where alternate Thanos came from in Endgame?

just finished loki S02E01 and it was great, btw there is a mid-credits scene but now im having a difficult time wondering where the mid-credits scene,what if? and the adjacent spider-man and x-men timelines fit together.

atm my timeline is as such:

endgame
loki s01
what if S01 and s02
your place at the tva video
loki s02e01
loki s02e01 mid-credits
butterfly effect tva video
spider-man,x-men,sonyverse,cartoons,etc.

eternals/wandavision

can anyone help narrow down the placements

Hello is the Comics tva from shehulk mit mobius und ob the same from Loki TV a series

Latest posts

Back