Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Dogpool origin movie when? /jk
A movie for him? C'mon be real. Disney+ series, 6 episodes, 40 minutes average (20 minutes for credits), slow build first 5 episodes and then rushed finale. Mephisto main villain. Post-Credit scene is Alligator Loki, Goose, Lucky, Blurp, Morris, Senior Scratchy and Throg recruiting him to the Pet Avengers initiative.

A movie for him? C'mon be real. Disney+ series, 6 episodes, 40 minutes average (20 minutes for credits), slow build first 5 episodes and then rushed finale. Mephisto main villain. Post-Credit scene is Alligator Loki, Goose, Lucky, Blurp, Morris, Senior Scratchy and Throg recruiting him to the Pet Avengers initiative.
robocop-id-buy-that-for-a-dollar.gif
... especially since I wanna see more Alligator Loki ;P

Also, no Lockjaw in that lineup? Boo... he was the only good part of InHumans.

Okay so why does the S2 finale of Loki have the

Why does the S2 finale have the same name as the S1 premiere?
Full circle type thing. Showing the difference between the glorious purpose Loki wanted to have vs the glorious purpose Loki needed to have. I liked it but didn't notice until I was updating the timeline here lol

Where in 2026 and what gives you that theory?
It seems impossible to me that the final scene of MS Marvel is set 2 years after the episode. There are no clear indications for the others, but the ending of Secret Invasion can be said that in some respects it leads to this film almost directly but 1 year is too big a gap for Fury. For Kate there is nothing wrong, but it still applies... It seems too stupid to me that our "until proven otherwise" applies to 2027 and not 2026

It seems impossible to me that the final scene of MS Marvel is set 2 years after the episode. There are no clear indications for the others, but the ending of Secret Invasion can be said that in some respects it leads to this film almost directly but 1 year is too big a gap for Fury. For Kate there is nothing wrong, but it still applies... It seems too stupid to me that our "until proven otherwise" applies to 2027 and not 2026

You mean the post credit scene? Those often can be set well after the events of a project especially if the scene is part of another project and not the orignal one like was the case for Ms. Marvel. That being said late 2026 shortly after Secret Invasion I think works as well as early 2027, with how the moves have been developing the weather doesn't always line up exactly but saying the film is fall isn't completely unrealistic. But Early 2027 wouldn't put the film as a year after Secret Invasion, just a few months since that series happens November but I agree that I don't believe it's set too long after Secret Invasion. Fall 2026 works, Spring 2027 I think is better weather wise. But with Secret Invasion and Quantumania's story working best in 2026 I think trumps a comment about Kate's age. I think The Marvals can't be 2025 without making Sceret Invasion and Quantumania 2025 which brings their own issues but 2026 is as good as 2027

@Pro Bot
616... How about that?
Not a big deal. Earth-616 is just the name that Earth-199999 goes by in the, let's say, "MCU Multiverse". It's still canonically Earth-199999, but it's Earth-616 to the TVA, Selvig, the Illuminati, etc.

So, I take it that any reality part of the multiversal tree in Loki would count it as Earth-616 but any other Marvel reality know it as Earth-199999.

Don't forget that Spider-Verse uses the wrong numbers while connecting to the comics and using the correct MCU reality number.

Geekritique video is up. He believes 2025. One little note is he says that Secret Invasion could've just as easily happened after The Marvels due to the connections being so poor. While I agree that Secret Invasion is just...so disappointing when it comes to its ramifications on the MCU the series directly references the peace summit so it can't happen after The Marvels (I mean it could be a second peace summit but c'mon we know that ain't the case).

Besides that it's the stuff I've already said a few times today, if you move The Marvels to 2025 for Kate Bishops age to line up then Quantumania is moved to 2025 and now Cassie's age doesn't line up. Either way someone's birthday is wrong blah blah blah lol I don't wanna sound like a broken record haha.

Last edited:

Geekritique video is up. He believes 2025. One little note is he says that Secret Invasion could've just as easily happened after The Marvels due to the connections being so poor. While I agree that Secret Invasion is just...so disappointing when it comes to its ramifications on the MCU the series directly references the peace summit so it can't happen after The Marvels (I mean it could be a second peace summit but c'mon we know that ain't the case).

Besides that it's the stuff I've already said a few times today, if you move The Marvels to 2025 for Kate Bishops age to line up then Quantumania is moved to 2025 and now Cassie's age doesn't line up. Either way someone's birthday is wrong blah blah blah lol I don't wanna sound like a broken record haha.

It's honestly contradicted either way. Not everything is going to line up and we simply have to accept it. Having said that, it would be nice if someone from Marvel could actually get ages right. I feel like production issues have a lot to do with it.

I just don't see any way The Marvels is before Secret Invasion. Not only have they said it behind the scenes but elements like Fury not being on Earth for a few years, talk of him not being the same Fury during that time, and him putting back on his eyepatch in the finale all feel like revelations that fit before the movie. Given that he's on Earth with no issues, seems more like his pre-Secret Invasion self, and has his eyepatch.

Oh I'm sorry I thought the Disney+ order was not only the MCU order but our order as well now. Must've missed the part where it wasn't and the part where birthdays have never been an issue before. Just different...takes I suppose, it is what it is
this... isn't a good look.

this... isn't a good look.
I'm going to assume this is about my comment about the Disney+ timeline order which I understand you're not a fan of. I get it, it had some placements we disagreed with or seemed odd but largely it has made sense and been in the correct order. And even then there was only what 3-4 placements we didn't agree with initially? But generally, and correct me if I'm wrong, most people agreed that while we disagreed at first there was no real evidence to say those placements were wrong and many of not all had evidence supporting those placements. Now does it mean that we should blindly accept the Disney+ timeline? No there has to be reasoning behind the placements still and discussion for that needs to happen. What doesn't need to happen is putting laughing emojis on peoples opinions and then mocking, sorry, "joking" about it. But I digress, The Marvels placement has nothing to do with the Disney+ placement anyways because it's not on the Disney+ timeline. It has to do with the fact that A. Secret Invasion and Quantumania have been decided here, by the group working together, that 2026 is their best placements and B. That nothing in the film says 2026 doesn't work for the The Marvels
no not even Kate being 23, if she was 22 in Hawkeye which is December 2024 and 23 in The Marvels which would be post-November 2026 then if her birthday is somewhere between late November when The Marvels could happen and early December before Hawkeye would've happened then this would still result in her being 23 during The Marvels
. There is no reason to say The Marvels can't be 2026 and even less so to now move Secret Invasion and Quantumania, contradicting Cassie Lang's age when the main reason is another age which still works anyways. Now maybe I'm totally wrong and I've missed something and I'd be willing to listen to that

If you're instead refering to how I was being passive aggressive then sorry not sorry, I found how Selfishmisery was conducting himself to not be a "good look" and shot back. Admittedly not a mature move on my part but that's between Selfishmisery and me and I'd be happy to continue to try and smooth things over with him in the DMs like we started too before he returned to the comment section over here as soon as he feels he is ready.

Either way I won't apologize for either one. I will always at least consider why Disney+ puts things where they do but I won't force a movie and 2 other projects to a new spot for a reason that works either way anyways. And I will always talk back to people I feel have been rude to me. If you want to contribute discussion about the timeline here and talk about why you think the placement should be different then please do so, make your points and we can discuss. If you instead would like to make vauge comments like the one I'm responding to then I invite you go back to stepping away from this timeline like you said you were going to, or message me personally because I think I speak for everyone when I say there's been enough useless drama here today. If you have a complaint about the timeline please discuss politely, if you have a complaint about me my DMs are always open but this isn't the place for it.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume this is about my comment about the Disney+ timeline order which I understand you're not a fan of. I get it, it had some placements we disagreed with or seemed odd but largely it has made sense and been in the correct order. And even then there was only what 3-4 placements we didn't agree with initially? But generally, and correct me if I'm wrong, most people agreed that while we disagreed at first there was no real evidence to say those placements were wrong and many of not all had evidence supporting those placements. Now does it mean that we should blindly accept the Disney+ timeline? No there has to be reasoning behind the placements still and discussion for that needs to happen. What doesn't need to happen is putting laughing emojis on peoples opinions and then mocking, sorry, "joking" about it. But I digress, The Marvels placement has nothing to do with the Disney+ placement anyways because it's not on the Disney+ timeline. It has to do with the fact that A. Secret Invasion and Quantumania have been decided here, by the group working together, that 2026 is their best placements and B. That nothing in the film says 2026 doesn't work for the The Marvels (no not even Kate being 23, if she was 22 in Hawkeye which is December 2024 and 23 in The Marvels which would be post-November 2026 then if her birthday is somewhere between late November when The Marvels could happen and early December before Hawkeye would've happened then this would still result in her being 23 during The Marvels). There is no reason to say The Marvels can't be 2026 and even less so to now move Secret Invasion and Quantumania, contradicting Cassie Lang's age when the main reason is the Kate Bishop age which still works anyways. Now maybe I'm totally wrong and I've missed something and I'd be willing to listen to that

If you're instead refering to how I was being passive aggressive then sorry not sorry, I found how Selfishmisery was conducting himself to not be a "good look" and shot back. Admittedly not a mature move on my part but that's between Selfishmisery and me and I'd be happy to continue to try and smooth things over with him in the DMs like we started too before he returned to the comment section over here as soon as he feels he is ready.

Either way I won't apologize for either one. I will always at least consider why Disney+ puts things where they do but I won't force a movie and 2 other projects to a new spot for a reason that works either way anyways. And I will always talk back to people I feel have been rude to me. If you want to contribute discussion about the timeline here and talk about why you think the placement should be different then please do so, make your points and we can discuss. If you instead would like to make vauge comments like the one I'm responding to then I invite you go back to stepping away from this timeline like you said you were going to, or message me personally because I think I speak for everyone when I say there's been enough useless drama here today. If you have a complaint about the timeline please discuss politely, if you have a complaint about me my DMs are always open but this isn't the place for it.
1699665090250.png

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if any timeline related qualms (or heated-disagreements) are just banned from this thread. From me and anyone else.
I didn't realize I caused that much distress...

View attachment 1431

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if any timeline related qualms (or heated-disagreements) are just banned from this thread. From me and anyone else.
I didn't realize I caused that much distress...
I think if we can discuss timeline related qualms in a healthy and respectful manner then great. But when it gets personal and antagonizing, that's another story.

I think if we can discuss timeline related qualms in a healthy and respectful manner then great. But when it gets personal and antagonizing, that's another story.
Exactly. Timeline placements and debates about them are a big part of this community. Qualms are gonna happen, how we handle them is what matters. It was handled poorly today and became about more than the timeline. I've reached out separately to Selfishmisery like I should've done from the start and hopefully the two of us can smooth things over. That should be the end of it on here tho, I'm sure everyone has had enough of this today.

Sooo... anyway, I love the timeline book and agree with just about anything it says (does it mention the Ultron post credits, by the way?)

Regarding The Marvels, I haven't read anything or seen the movie yet, only seen some trailers, but....
I guess Kate Bishop is in the movie? I had no idea any hero besides the 3 "Marvels", Nick Fury and Goose were in it.
Watching the movie tomorrow.

It doesn't show my full fake title for the movie in the spoiler title, so here it is-

Marvel Studios presents The Marvelous Marvel Movie called The Marvels starring Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel (who got her powers from Mar-Vel) and is not to be confused with the other Captain Marvel, AKA Shazam

Last edited:
Sooo... anyway, I love the timeline book and agree with just about anything it says (does it mention the Ultron post credits, by the way?)

Regarding The Marvels, I haven't read anything or seen the movie yet, only seen some trailers, but....
I guess Kate Bishop is in the movie? I had no idea any hero besides the 3 "Marvels", Nick Fury and Goose were in it.
Watching the movie tomorrow.
Ah shit I'm sorry about that, it's likely my fault you saw that. I got careless and didn't spoiler tag things I said, that's really shitty of me

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back