Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Everyone who is not okay with the changes made to the timeline book please like this comment and comment which of the changed placements you disagree with.
Everything, from Iron Man 1 in 2008 to the end, the only One I Like Is fury's big week in 2010, but i dislike how It was layed out.

Everything, from Iron Man 1 in 2008 to the end, the only One I Like Is fury's big week in 2010, but i dislike how It was layed out.
Okay that has nothing to do with the timeline book then, Iron Man was in 2008 from before Part 3 and only like 4 projects got moved on here. We're specifically discussing the placement changes made after the Timeline book released. We can't change "everything from Iron Man to the end" and I personally doubt you disagree with every single placement. Please be more specific so people can like you comment or speak up on which parts they like.

Okay that has nothing to do with the timeline book then, Iron Man was in 2008 from before Part 3 and only like 4 projects got moved on here. We're specifically discussing the placement changes made after the Timeline book released. We can't change "everything from Iron Man to the end" and I personally doubt you disagree with every single placement. Please be more specific so people can like you comment or speak up on which parts they like.
I know that before the book Iron Man was in 2008, but makes sense with the placement of the Fury's big week now in 2010, makes Iron Man 1 in 2008 lose sense.
Iron man 3 Is 2012 for me, thanks to AoS.
Following that we have Thor and the Winter soldier.
This are the changes, I Remember, so I think that's what I don't Like. And in the previous message I Taked about the Fury's big week.

Can everyone please stop shooting at Starvel? He does an amazing job here imo, he took over this goliath of a project. And he was not disrespectful to annyone here, but some people can't handle different opinions/feel attacked by them.
I know, I didn't Attack him, I expressed my opinion. He then can do whatever he wants. Everyone have their projects here.

I know that before the book Iron Man was in 2008, but makes sense with the placement of the Fury's big week now in 2010, makes Iron Man 1 in 2008 lose sense.
Iron man 3 Is 2012 for me, thanks to AoS.
Following that we have Thor and the Winter soldier.
This are the changes, I Remember, so I think that's what I don't Like. And in the previous message I Taked about the Fury's big week.
Iron Man is a movie that has evidence that works for 2008, 2009, and 2010. Even before the book, the site here had 2008 and Fury's Big Week in 2011 so the "6 Months Later" was always ignored and the book is just further proof of that and even explains that Vanko worked on his armor and the 6 months comes from that. With lines like Vision's "8 years ago" in Civil War and Happy mentioning, he's held on to an engagement ring for Tony and Pepper since 2008. It's more than clear at this point Iron Man is meant to be around its 2008 release.

It's been brought up numerous times that Iron Man 3 in 2013 does not affect AoS in anyway

You might personally disagree with certain placements, but the goal here is to be as accurate as possible, and following the closest thing we have that's officially from Marvel reflects that.

Iron Man is a movie that has evidence that works for 2008, 2009, and 2010. Even before the book, the site here had 2008 and Fury's Big Week in 2011 so the "6 Months Later" was always ignored and the book is just further proof of that and even explains that Vanko worked on his armor and the 6 months comes from that. With lines like Vision's "8 years ago" in Civil War and Happy mentioning, he's held on to an engagement ring for Tony and Pepper since 2008. It's more than clear at this point Iron Man is meant to be around its 2008 release.

It's been brought up numerous times that Iron Man 3 in 2013 does not affect AoS in anyway

You might personally disagree with certain placements, but the goal here is to be as accurate as possible, and following the closest thing we have that's officially from Marvel reflects that.
I am impressed by your passion, but there Is literally a vote with expressing opinions. So if we start fighting at each other even during this vote, what Is the meaning of voting in the First Place?

I am impressed by your passione, but there Is literally a vote with expressing opinions. So if we start fighting at each other even during this vote, what Is the meaning of voting in the First Place?
No one's fighting.

Only confirmed actors reprising their roles are various Deadpool characters, Jackman as Wolverine and Garner as Elektra. Everything else is rumors so seemingly the Revised X-Men Universe and the Daredevil/Elektra universe
im almost worried they're going to try to say that all the fox properties (x-men, daredevil, ff) were part of 1 universe

im almost worried they're going to try to say that all the fox properties (x-men, daredevil, ff) were part of 1 universe
Could be, but remember that this is an existing theory that was very popular during the 2000s. The theory even included the Raimi trilogy, The Ghost Rider doulogy, The Punisher movie and the Hulk movie. Just for saying that a lot of fans won't be angry about this. But anyway I don't think will happen.

Last edited:
Could be, but remember that this is an existing theory that was very popular during the 2000s. The theory even included the Raimi trilogy, The Ghost Rider doulogy, The Punisher movie and the Hulk movie. Just for saying that a lot of funs won't be angry about this. But anyway I don't think will happen.
i agree i dont think so either, it was a quick thought i had when they announced her casting

Would be cool to see Eric Bana's Hulk variant in Secret Wars.
But IIRC the actor refuses to return to the role. So I don't know how they would make that work with how likeness rights are now in Hollywood.

EDIT: He said he's not interested, but he doesn't seem completely against it happening compared to some other former Marvel actors. I could still see him giving consent to his likeness used for his Hulk variant in a future crossover. I guess.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back