Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Look at Winter Soldier and Ant Man 1. They both mentioned heroes (Dr Strange/ Spider-Man) we havent seen before. Well I guess the best thing is to see what Disney Plus does. I'm guessing/ hoping that they'll move Secret Invasion before Ms. Marvel and then put The Marvels after it. Honestly, they can just erase Secret Invasion from existence. The ONLY good thing about it was that one lady (forgot her name). Bonus would be that Maria, Talos and his wife can still be alive as well.
no they referenced stephen strange, he hadnt become doctor strange yet and there is no reference to spider-man in ant-man

On the Dr part, either way, he is a doctor, and I did mention in a later post that he was only a medical doctor at that point. In Ant-Man, in the Falcon recruiting scene, when Anna Akana (crazy sexy fine) is talking about random heroes, she mentions, "a guy who jumps, a guy who swings, a guy who crawls up walls".

On the Dr part, either way, he is a doctor, and I did mention in a later post that he was only a medical doctor at that point. In Ant-Man, in the Falcon recruiting scene, when Anna Akana (crazy sexy fine) is talking about random heroes, she mentions, "a guy who jumps, a guy who swings, a guy who crawls up walls".
had peter even been bitten by the spider yet during ant-man?

Very very early vigilante time for Spider-Man but yes. Civil War said he was Spidey for nearly a year prior.
He says 6 months, which would have been after Ant-Man. The wiki tries to make it fit by having a months-long jump for that final scene, but it's clearly at most a few days after the movie's climax at Pym Technologies. We just have to go with it not being a reference to Peter.

Latest posts

Back