Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Now they just need to confirme the canonocity of AoS, Agent Carter, Runaways, Cloak & Dagger and Helstrom
....Inhumans?

I guess technically Endgame implied (not really confirmed) Agent Carter as 'canon' with Jarvis' actor reprising in the 1970 segment of the film; likewise with Black Bolt's variant played by Anson Mount again in Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness. That's as good as you'll probably get minus a cameo or vague reference.

Speaking of Cap 4 and AoS, assuming it would open with old man Steve's funeral (since they don't need Chris Evans onscreen for that): I had this idea that would confirm AoS as canon with Coulson's Captain America cards seen framed at a memorial for Cap - with a little clever engraving implying it was donated by the LMD Coulson that's alive by the end of AoS.

Last edited:
Don't bother trying to match up a Choctaw Powwow (an event they have once a year to celebrate tradition) with any time of the year.
From what I read, it greatly varies. It could be January, June or November. That doesn't matter to the timeline tbh.

It's still May 2025.
Just finished Episode 5. Why is it still May, btw?

I think because of the fallout of the Snap he may have been released for some reason
Maybe everyone working in the prison was snapped while Kingpin was at lunch or outside or wherever they let prisoners go when not in their cells, leaving those prisoners to roam free.

Just finished Echo (sacreligious to say here but I've still haven't gotten around to watching Daredevil,Luke Cage,Iron Fist or The Punisher) (I've seen the bare bones of most of it from YouTube recaps) and from what I've seen of Kingpin my god it just keeps making him better and more complex and more threatening oh he's just so good. Tbh I really enjoyed the series as a whole (it was a slow burn in some parts,mainly because the action scenes were few and far between and it was mostly character driven but it did such a great job at making me empathise with both Maya and Kingpin)

If this was what the OG Netflix shows were like then they would have been near perfect (perfect tone,personal stakes,reflective character moments,short and to the point episode count
(Although again felt a bit slow in places so not the best rewatchability)

Btw I think I've pretty much nailed down all of the days from the series (90% certain with evidence from the show)

Echo S01E01 - S01E05 (up to showdown with kingpin) (24th - 31st May 2025)
Echo S01E05 Epilogue (1st June 2025?)
Echo S01E05 Mid-Credits Scene (1st June 2025)

Think Maya said it was Thursday in the scene where kingpin shows up for there family Sunday dinner in Episode 4 (So 29th May 2025 is a Thursday and happens after the series starts on the 24th May 2025 because of the Hawkeye flashback with 5 months later)

There was a mention of it almost being a full moon in episode 2 towards the end of the episode which I think would put us on the 26th May 2025

Hard to be 100% certain because of certain shots/edited together and because of the frequent clothing changes but I'm pretty sure this is spot on

Last edited:
Hey everyone I'm back with another excuse as to why the timeline won't be updated on time (becoming too much of a habit for me, I swear I'm not doing it on purpose lol). I've spent the past 7 hours in the ER with my daughter and it looks like its going to be a good bit longer. Everything will likely be fine but Imma be real with you guys, I've been awake for 26 hours and when we're out of here I'm getting McDonald's with her and going to bed and I plan on sleeping asap.

I really appreciate everyone that has been posting their evidence for the timeline placements to make things easier for me, especially today. Thanks so much, you guys rock!

Now they just need to confirme the canonocity of AoS, Agent Carter, Runaways, Cloak & Dagger and Helstrom
I understand what you mean, but the word "confirm" is interesting. All of this has been confirmed numerous times and people just forgot.

Regardless, Luke Cage and Cloak & Dagger reference each other, Cloak & Dagger directly connects to Runaways, and Runaways directly continues the story of the Darkhold from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. connects to Agent Carter. It's already confirmed canon.

So:
The Defenders Saga <-> Cloak & Dagger -> Runaways -> Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. <-> Agent Carter/The Defenders Saga

Last edited:
Hey everyone I'm back with another excuse as to why the timeline won't be updated on time (becoming too much of a habit for me, I swear I'm not doing it on purpose lol). I've spent the past 7 hours in the ER with my daughter and it looks like its going to be a good bit longer. Everything will likely be fine but Imma be real with you guys, I've been awake for 26 hours and when we're out of here I'm getting McDonald's with her and going to bed and I plan on sleeping asap.

I really appreciate everyone that has been posting their evidence for the timeline placements to make things easier for me, especially today. Thanks so much, you guys rock!
Obviously this kind of stuff is far more important no doubt, so don't feel bad or anything. I wish you and your daughter well!

I'm surprised they added the whole Defenders Saga to the timeline and not just Daredevil. Well I suppose Cottonmouth gets reincarnated into Blade....
They had to make sure no influencers could make any mistakes here, and have to accept they live in a reality where Finn Jones Iron Fist exists.
(Not that I have a problem with that, he's great)

Speaking of, guess we'll need to move Iron Fist and The Defenders to their wiki placements.

If this was what the OG Netflix shows were like then they would have been near perfect (perfect tone,personal stakes,reflective character moments,short and to the point episode count
Oh, they were even better, and the episode count doesn't really matter. I found some of the performances in this series to be a little obviously directed (nit-picking of course). Compare that to Netflix? Well, they all felt like real people living in a real world and dealing with real consequences.

I just counted the number of days that elapse throughout the show and I came up with 10 days. Day 1 of events is firmly in May (5 months after December), and Day 6 falls on a Thursday as said by Maya. On Night 3 and Night 6 we are shown a waxing gibbous moon. With the days of the week in mind, as well as the first day having to be in May, this results in either May 3-12, 2025 or May 31-June 9, 2025. I personally prefer the latter as it puts it definitively after Wakanda Forever, which is early-mid May 2025, as well as putting the start of the main events ~5.25 months (which rounds down to 5 months) after December 24, 2025 as opposed to ~4.25 months. selfishmisery did say that the show ends in May 2025 but I wasn't able to find anything in the later episodes suggesting that.

Latest posts

Back