Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

I regret to inform you all that DIrishB passed away...

:cry:

WHAT??!! Oh my God, that's horrible! So, so sorry to hear that! We must keep his timelines alive for future generations! His last post here in this thread was about adding Infinity War and Cloak and Dagger stuff to the timeline. He will be greatly missed! RIP...

The very last update to his MCU timeline will be always and forever:

Last edited by DIrishB; 08-12-2018 at 06:39 PM.

Last edited:
Damn it. Sad, sad news. He was a cool dude and I thank him for being such a part of this little community.

I'd love to do it, but I reeeaaallly need to catch up on all of the TV shows and comics. Barely seen any of them and haven't read the comics at all.

I'm willing to do it. I've had a few suggestions, which I didn't get the chance to notify him about.

I think it would be most convenient to users/lurkers for the main timeline post to be at the top of a page, so at the beginning of page 242 I guess... Don't know if the thread title should be edited to reflect that. I'll ask E about it.

I don't watch the TV shows unfortunately, just bits and pieces of them for the timestamps of evidence for the timeline reasoning Google Doc... So if anyone would have suggestions or observations in regards to prop dates/timeline quotes given in them, they'd have to inform me in the thread or via PM.

Last edited:
The work he put into creating not just this timeline but all the other ones was incredible. Hopefully it will be possible for us to try and carry on his legacy somehow

Now that I think about it, perhaps it may be simpler to create a new thread for the timeline (crediting DIrishB and the link to this first thread, of course). That way, it would be quicker and easier for people to see the timeline and viewing order as the original posts of the thread.

What does everyone think?

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, perhaps it may be simpler to create a new thread for the timeline (crediting DIrishB and the link to this first thread, of course). That way, it would be quicker and easier for people to see the timeline and viewing order as the original posts of the thread.

What does everyone think?

I'd be fine with that, if we don't change the definite placements which he wanted to stay the way they were on his timeline; unless they're unanimous evidence otherwise.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think the only thing we should do is "update" the chapters for Ant Man and the Wasp when the Blu Ray comes out.

I regret to inform you all that DIrishB passed away...

:cry:

Man this really sucks. I honestly thought one day "what would happen to this site if something happened to The Timeline Guy?". Very sad news. I look forward to working with the rest of you guys on this ever expanding timeline, all in memory of the man who started it.

Last edited:
I'm editing some TV series that were released on DVD with modifications, back to their original, as aired versions, or as close as possible anyway. I always wonder that if something happens to me, before I finish the projects, that no one today might be able to see them as intended.

We must keep these timelines alive, both for the legacy of DIrishB, and for future generations!

I'm editing some TV series that were released on DVD with modifications, back to their original, as aired versions, or as close as possible anyway. I always wonder that if something happens to me, before I finish the projects, that no one today might be able to see them as intended.

We must keep these timelines alive, both for the legacy of DIrishB, and for future generations!

Absolutely, I feel the same way with my own timeline projects.

It's a shame that he passed, I've used this thread for years now making a watchable copy of the timeline. I'm happy to see his work will carry on, I'll continue to work on my timeline and add the occasional comment to help out if I can.
His work will long be appreciated

I'm still processing the news myself. It's not like I knew the guy (we exchanged a few emails as he posted my Buffy timeline on his site) but he seemed like a good guy and he definitely had a passion for this stuff. Awful news, hope his family is coping with it.

Damn. I'm absolutely heart-broken over DIrishB's passing. He seemed like a great guy and was dedicated to this. He never got to see Avengers 4. :(

RIP

Latest posts

Back