Marvel confirms: Ultimates 2 extended to 13 issues

i didnt wanna make a new thread...but these delays are KILLING me this is the worst ever. i really don't wanna wait till winter to get issue 13.

DanMo said:
i didnt wanna make a new thread...but these delays are KILLING me this is the worst ever. i really don't wanna wait till winter to get issue 13.

At this rate you won't have to...it will be closer to spring.

i love the ultimates althought i hate the new nick fury and captain america has some sort of retard helmet now

Gadzookie said:
i love the ultimates althought i hate the new nick fury and captain america has some sort of retard helmet now

Just like the guy in your avatar.

Marvel is a corporation who tried to stiff Stan Lee out of an agreed percentage of the profits of all the films they made based on stories he wrote and then sued him.

Will never forgive them for that.

Its all about the money - if the punters need the product like a junkie needs a fix they'll delay to boost a certain quarters figures and impress the stock market. Every money-centric firm does it.

The Ultimates is as good as anything I've ever read from the Marvel canon by the way, and if Millar was very ill and never got around to finishing the dialog for #11 and #12 then fair enough, but never trust a corporation to give you what you want.

Hitch rocks the house.

Ultimate Avengers was so bad I had to fumigate the curtains to get stink out of my house.

hello all :)

Olav

Latest posts

Back