Marvel Legends & other figures.

thee great one said:
I'm not a fan of busts.
I'm a fan of busts.

Especially Jessica Alba's.

Giggety-giggety-giggety!

thinkin back on the recent Marvel Legends line "Lengendary Riders" ??? lol it had some stupid name or somethin like that where every figure had a vehicle.
well..............where the hell was my ****ing Turner D. Century figure with tanden bike and chick mannequin accessories!?!?!?!
tdc-modesty.jpg

tdc-burnidiots.jpg

"Burn Idiots!"
i love that line

Last edited:
i picked up that young avengers set and the monsters set both at woolworths. they were knockin a tenner off each of em!!
ROCK00005f.jpg

OMFG! APOLLO CREED FIGURE!!!1!!!1111

i need this in my life

Just saw this:
Comics Continuum said:
* The next wave of Marvel Legends action figures has been targeted for a May release by Hasbro. It will include Yellow Jacket, She Hulk, Thor, Ultimate Wolverine, Quicksilver, X-Men 3 Juggernaut, Jean Grey and Xorn, with The Blob as the buildable.
:lol:

It's really Magneto dressed as Xorn with a Xorn helmet. Same thing, I guess, though.

These new Marvel Legends look terrible though. The paint is awful. And the Spider-Man Origins figured suck too. They don't even look like they fit with the other lines. This was the worst move Marvel could make with their toys.

From a collector's perspective anyway.

There are some UK exclusive ones that come with some magazine (I forgot the name) and PX2 just showed me yesterday they're finally no longer UK only as now they're in the States! YES!!!!!

These figurines are flippin' great. I don't have the link now (I'll try to get it later if not posted before I get back on), but they're priced at $12. I sure as hell will buy 'em all.

There are some UK exclusive ones that come with some magazine (I forgot the name) and PX2 just showed me yesterday they're finally no longer UK only as now they're in the States! YES!!!!!

These figurines are flippin' great. I don't have the link now (I'll try to get it later if not posted before I get back on), but they're priced at $12. I sure as hell will buy 'em all.

Yeah, I saw these at my comic shop, but they're a little expensive for little figures and I'm already committed to the action figures now. Which is the only reason I don't get Heroclix and Mini-Mates and stuff too.

25th Anniversary GI Joes!

Oh my God, these look so freakin' great. I want them all.

It looks like they're only doing 25 of them. I hope they sell well and it restarts the line, following this style. I hate Sigma 6 and I'm not spending fifteen bucks for a GI Joe toy.

I wonder how these'll be packaged. One-offs or two-packs or as sets? Either way, I'm totally buying them. Especially since Marvel Legends sucks now.

Figures

I collect star wars and spider-man figures and statues and stuff. I don't play with them or anything I keep them in the boxes. I'm not the kind who buys every figure I only buy ones I think are cool when I see them.

Today I bought this one

I think the Spider-man Origins Signature Series are great. Even the bad looking ones like wolverine are still cool. I have a 1970's spider-man figure in the same style (basically G.I Joe style with the cloth clothes) and I love the retro type look of these.

I saw the black suit and so I had to buy it. there are others of this series i wouldn't mind picking up like the green goblin one.

So who else collects them and what ones have you bought resonatly?

edit : sorry didn't see this topic. I searched for figures but didn't get any finds

Last edited:
I found the other thread that there was for this. Merged now.

I still wanna get the minimates.

Last edited:
I want this but likely hood of getting it as stuff like this is more annoying to get in the uk is slim.

just saw it and thought this is cool :lol:

Latest posts

Back