Marvel previews Ultimate Spider-Man #102

the watcher

See a 6 page preview of Ultimate Spider-Man #102 at: http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.725
Sorry no word bubbles. (it looks like Ben is now works for the C.I.A.)

Spider-Woman's Identity Unwebbed in Ultimate Spider-Man #102 The biggest threat to Peter Parker's life and those he loves just gets worse in Ultimate Spider-Man #102. With Aunt May reeling from a heart attack and Gwen Stacy tearing through S.H.I.E.L.D. agents as Carnage, Peter tries to evade capture in attempt to figure out how his life has fallen apart.

Plus, Mary Jane's startling transformation is revealed and more clues into the mystery behind the Peter Parker clone that kidnapped MJ and the clone that is trying to free her. And what is Ben Reilly up to? Would it have anything to do with the clones running around? And we learn the identity of Spider-Woman is actually…come on. Did you really think we were going to tell you? You're going to have to read Ultimate Spider-Man #102 to find out. The most shocking story in Ultimate history clone-tinues as the Clone Saga approaches its conclusion!

Last edited:
Is the black scientist meant to be Ben Reilly? I think I remember him looking differently. I'm guessing the scientists are analyzing Gwen. Or its the SECRET ORIGIN of Spider-Woman!

Also: I am looking forward to more Spider-Woman... I'm 99% positive she's just a female Peter Parker, and I think that's a really interesting idea they're looking to pull off.

Nice preview.

Also: I am looking forward to more Spider-Woman... I'm 99% positive she's just a female Peter Parker,

could Spider-Woman be gwen? Not read up to her return but she returns during the clone saga ect.... so couldn't they of brought her back with peters dna? making her spider-woman

Nice preview.

could Spider-Woman be gwen? Not read up to her return but she returns during the clone saga ect.... so couldn't they of brought her back with peters dna? making her spider-woman

Gwen's already unconscious on the floor while Pete is being led away in the beginning of that preview, so she couldn't really then rescue him as Spider-Woman. Unless there are multiple Gwen clones as well as multiple Peter clones, which would be weird.

Gwen's already unconscious on the floor while Pete is being led away in the beginning of that preview, so she couldn't really then rescue him as Spider-Woman. Unless there are multiple Gwen clones as well as multiple Peter clones, which would be weird.

she could of come too quickly put on costume and then saved peter.

it's along shot i know but it could happen

It's got to be better than the god awful mess that was 101. Despite that, I'm still looking forward to this issue.

Gyrich is in the background, so now we know Ben Reilly is creating, or helping to create, the Spider-man clones for the CIA (actually that's an assumption, we don't know if Gyrich really is CIA). So the question is, what the hell happened? How did they get loose and why were they created in the first place?

Wait so everybody and theit grama's work for the CIA now or what?

Who is Theit Grama?

Is he/she a supervillain of some sort?

If so, I hope he/she doesn't work at the CIA. That could get ugly.

Pretty sure Kitty is Spider-Woman. She's gotta have SOME role in this twisted tale.

hmmm... I wouldn't mind it but I think it's far fetch'd at this point. Peter not recognizing her because of the state of panic he was in.

I don't even know why I'm going along with this. I still think it's the female version of Peter.

Re: USM #102 Preview on Marvel.com

Well , after the pain MJ's transformation caused in my heart , this issue really , really , really ,really has to be awesome!!!! otherwise i can't imagine how much blood MARVEL will be losing.

On the other hand , the preview looks pretty nice (probably because there are no pages that shows MJ in the preview) , i simply hope the rest of the #102 will be as good as the preview

And I thought Ben Reilly was a lot younger!! Now he looks like the older version of Foreman from House.MD

Latest posts

Back